Ml 1 Sunday 5 GMT

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Membra the 48 cleric cant come then. since im in grp 4 i need more grp steps than i got time to do atm.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry, but if we are going to be that many ppl, the raid will take all night if we dont have pre req:s.

The steps dont take more than one hour to do. Not even that with a good grp.

Raid is full now. But if you have 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.5 you are free to tag along! Yes the rest of the steps are ffa. :clap:

Zedicus

Fledgling Freddie
All group steps done only need BG steps, or wouldnt of signed up :cheers:

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie

Just a little notice.

Ill be farming Fadri (1.4) from around 2pm gmt (or earlyer if I feel I dont need any sleep in couple days and get Scalars to 10 under 2 hour from lvl9) if it is free and until I get the belt of power or hour before the raid (so it will be popped for sure for the raid) so all needing that step are more than welcome to join me.

Pm Alisen or Eneila ingame so I can give loc if again its free to be farmed/killed couple times.

Also 1.1 is doable but its usually quite camped and its much easyer to do couple times during the real raid. Also just going to the island and see if there is people doing it and ask if you can join for credit usually works since when I have farmed it I didnt mind company.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf 10 minutes being too short time.

And was ment to say I might be farming there. Not 100% sure since might have little RL stuff to do also before the real raid.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all that helped!

Now, my 2 fg limit... dont think anyone did see that :puke:

Well in the end we all where happy, all that counts :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom