Bg opens: 11:30 gmt
Raid Starts: 12:00 gmt
Dungeon Requirement (if any): None
Pre-steps:
1.1 Survivor
1.2 Thieves, Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Conflict (solo)
1.6 Curses (1.1 and 1.4 parts required for this)

Rules

Sticky plz mods
Ty in advance.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I suggest you include 1.6 in your raid

He isn't hard but its a BG encounter, most people will not have done it.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
did it with most people last night
but include 1.6 if there is someone with a nedfal entrapment gem and the belt comes
else no its not done on the raid

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Raid leader should have belt and gems... atleast thats what I usually do.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Tosen said:
Raid leader should have belt and gems... atleast thats what I usually do.
this is a followup for those that failed ml1 the other day, so most of us already have the steps.
Hence making it a prestep, we did it with under a fg and only 1 tank so it is possible. So as said above if someone brings the gem and the belt i will do it on the raid, otherwise its a pre

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me or is everyone finding it more and more difficult to get a group together to do the pre's for the ML's.
Granted the solo ones are not usually a problem unless your a class that cant solo them.

I know there was a mad rush to get the solo step done on this as I was playing my cleric and helping a lot of people get this done at the expense of me missing the start of the ML. (last weekend)

I know when Drazil does his ML's there is usually a pre's run a few days or a week before the BG steps.
Without these I'm sure most will have problems getting the pre steps done, and without these you may find it hard to get a large enough number of people to finish some of the ml's (ml4 springs to mind)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i always run a grp before hand and post here, so i dont see why other people cant do the same, im a lvl 40 cleric starting on a new server where i know very few people :) if i can do so can you all who are established here imo

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
So from the reply you will be doing the pre's as well. If so then I'm sure you will do fine. All I can tell you is from my own experiance on this server and with the problems I have faced with regards getting pre's done.

ML5 was a nightmare trying to get the pre's done.

I think the problem is the lack of people with experiance doing the ML's. Also most of the old players that are ML'd are no longer on the servers. Either left for other things or no longer play the game.

Drazil's ML4 failed due to lack of numbers.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
signing my lvl 49 infil up for the raid ( ho its only need 1.10) ...

name infiltrating..

im just gonna go to the cetus cave.. and wait for you :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Accupuncture said:
So from the reply you will be doing the pre's as well. If so then I'm sure you will do fine. All I can tell you is from my own experiance on this server and with the problems I have faced with regards getting pre's done.

ML5 was a nightmare trying to get the pre's done.

I think the problem is the lack of people with experiance doing the ML's. Also most of the old players that are ML'd are no longer on the servers. Either left for other things or no longer play the game.

Drazil's ML4 failed due to lack of numbers.
lets hope we can change things this time round :)
seem to get a very unenthusiastic feeling in mls here so far, and i think you have just explained why :)
cya there bright eyed and bushy tailed ^^

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
lets hope we can change things this time round :)
seem to get a very unenthusiastic feeling in mls here so far, and i think you have just explained why :)
cya there bright eyed and bushy tailed ^^

I hope so. I missed your ml1 with my cleric helping others do the solo bit.

I think most ml's would get a lot more interest if say a week before there was a madman willing to help get the pre's done, and not just one group getting them done as I have seen.

Guilds are not as big as they used to be in albion as they are maybe on other realm/servers. As a result its hard to get a group of friends together to get whats needed done before the main ml.

Just look at our rvr map against the mids and hibs. This is the longest I have seen albion without all our towers/keeps for so long.

So yes I think with the right format of pre's and bg steps (and of course a madman willing to spend loads of time/effort) im sure we can get people interested in coming.

If I was clued up enough I would even give it a go but im a follower rather than a leader.

If you need any support and help feel free to yell me, I may not be the most helpfull but I enjoy ml's (sad I know).

Accupuncture

Telesont

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come mlvl1 with L45 most probs 46 by then sorc (Minxs)

I need grp steps so if some1 wants get grp to gether it would be orgasmic :clap:

Terryammon

Fledgling Freddie
Join up for raid.

i like to join your raid with my cleric Mutly, lvl 50 bb and if you need a pala on the night, i can log my 2nd account in for pala (kiky)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
im hoping i get the pre-reqs done tonight, if so ill bring my inf for this raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom