ML 1 Raid - Monday 20.00 CET (21.00 GMT)

THW Mark

Fledgling Freddie
As I missed out the ML 1 raid last saturday, i'm wondering if more ppl have the same problem... :) I want to do a ML1 raid tomorrow, monday, at 21.00 GMT.

I thought about bg encounters only, as one can prepare the solo/grp raids before and it will take less time.

If 10 or more ppl are interested, how about meeting at haven of oceanus?

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Although your times are wrong. 8pm CET = 7pm GMT. What time did you want your raid?

THW Mark

Fledgling Freddie
About the time, sorry very stupid. 20.00 CET (19.00 GMT) is best then, we need little bit extra time doing the normal group steps.

Lets say that everyone should have finished the solo quest, most ppl can do that one alone or with the help of a healer standing just outside the ring...

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
I'm level 40 myself and need every step. I can do the solo step before the raid with help of a friend. But I'd love to see a full ML1 raid.

Agreed on the time, might be better to do it earlier so we can do all steps.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
i should be able to join with my lvl 50 warden :clap: already done 1.2 and 1.5 been wanting to do mls for a while with my warden just rl or my connection stoped me so far :(

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
=)

I will be coming, with my ns, and probly with some animist friends =) and some druids.. yeahh. ill bring some ppl =)
gg m8..nice to see ml1 raids beeing arranged.. cya there =)

THW Mark

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if a mod could change 21.00 gmt in topic to 19.00 gmt... cant do it myself unfortunately.

My main char is called 'Mork', druid. I will start the BG somewhere before 20.00 cet, lets say 19.30. Then we meet at haven of oceanus, and sort people out.

Mirrors/ruby's for fighting cetus would be nice, if someone has them.

Hvutt

Fledgling Freddie
I believe that many still needs the harder parts done. I for one need 1.6 - 1.8 - 1.9 and 1.10 done.

Possible to get the easier steps done first and then set a time here for harder steps (like the ones above)?

I can't join that early, but would like to jump in at around 1.6 or 1.8 . I know several that also only needs those steps, and it's likely they would like to jump in at that point instead of doing all the easier steps again.

I should personally be ready around 21.30 CET.

Anyone else that needs the higher steps done, that wanna jump in at that time ?

(Hoping Im not spoiling anything here - not my intention)

THW Mark

Fledgling Freddie
Hvutt: I need the higher steps myself, have most of the lower. But as it is almost impossible to get enough people for only ml 1.6-1.10, im doing the whole raid except the solo at 20.00 cet. If you want to join later, thats fine for me. Just pm Mork or any other gl at that time.

Hvutt

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds good. I will do my best to be there or even earlier. I'll PM you then and see how far you got. If I am to late, then np. Then only Gluck out there.

Have spread the words to others and it looks like they up for it. Hope to see you tonight.

THW Mark

Fledgling Freddie
I am online now, starting battlegroup.

UPDATE

Xilus has ML 1 group running allready, so bg join xilus now. Better to merge groups!!

THW Mark

Fledgling Freddie
Well, merging might not have been the wisest option. My group decided to split after waiting over 1 hour near ml 1.1. I am glad we did that, and made some progress on the other ml 1 quests.

Our group will have to do the higher ml1s, but its a joke compared to what we needed before.

For everyone that had higher expectations of tonight: I am very sorry, 1.1 took FAR FAR too long and as i didnt have the leadership over the raid, i was unable to change anything on that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom