ML 1 and ML 2 raid, NEW thread, new plans.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=57729&page=2&pp=15

made a new thread from the link above. Ive decided to make a bigger raid of my ml1 and ml2 raid.
----

ive been thinking and it seems that more than the 2fg's i stated in the beginning are intressted in ml1 and 2.

And ive decided that i let everyone try to get the presteps tomorrow at 15 CET instead and i make a bigger raid of it. So we gather at volcanus haven at 15 cet and make groups and do the bg raid later on Saturday alternative Sunday. Just wanna hear ppl's oppinion in this, if lots are negative i go for the 2fg raid, but be prepared that you cant count on a spot, due to i take what i need and in the order of sign up's.

and a last notice, if lots ppl attend, i might claim the cetus cloak, need on one of my chars.

The presteps on ml1 will be:
1.1 Fire, Survivor
1.2 Thieves, Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Lord Krojer, Conflict (solo)

and on ml2:
2.8 Stand Fast (solo, no key required)

And its good if you have done [2.5 Test of Strategy] and [2.7 Pick Your Posion], theese 2 are no presteps though.

Be sure to be there at 15 CET. Ill be on my warlock (Namelock), bg on him too if you got any questions.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
nvm , misunderstood.

so to clearify , will be doing pre reqs on saturday and raid on sunday?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
we form groups at 15cet to make the presteps, and we make the bg raid later on saturday OR sunday.

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
what time in gmt is that ?? i would like to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom