ML 1, 2 and 3 Raids...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking to see if there is any interest from people to do ML1 2 and 3 late this week. Perhaps during the day even. I have ordered SI and TOA and should have it some point this week. I'm hoping early in the week and want to try to catch up the people doing MLs 1-8 thing, so just asking for people to post here if they are interested in doing MLs1-3 later on this week, perhaps could do 2 of them in 1 day during the day on Thursday or somit.

Anyone???

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
You dont know your characters name ???

He's trying to protect his secret identity isn't he. Afterall its not easy being Batman, even without the attention of the media.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
As for being on topic, if you lead the raids you should be able to find anough people to do them. http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/ For all the info you need.

Yup, done ML1-3 raids about 3-4 times now, so I know what needs to be done, I will be printing all I need off VoS for the hunts so I have all the Coords etc to hand.

Just need the people. I know I will be doing it...

Also so far have a 50 VW 50 full buffs druid and a 50 Mana Chanter to join. Will need more sheilds/healers and anyone else that needs credit ofc.

legar

Loyal Freddie
then just pick 3 dates, and set them up

ill be there with ment and chanter for ML3 (if at an evening offcourse)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Count my ranger in for ml2 and my bard for ml1 and ml3

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring my verdant ani for ML3 during evenings. Also need 2.9.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I need a few ml 2 steps - 2.3 and the last 3 I think -

Also have a few rl clan friends that need it all so there are 3 or 4 more people on your list - ill keep watching for updates :)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, ML1-3 I think we will need 1 proper group and then the rest make up what they can.

Main Group:

Sheild Tank: Liiin(me)
Sheild Tank:
Damage Tank: Morphing
Healing:
Healing:
Bard:
Warden:
WildCard:

This is mainly for the Hardcore boss mobs.

Can everyone signing up give their ingame char name, class and level. I also need people to give times/days they are available. I am thinking of possibly doing one of the MLs during the day, perhaps wednesday, remember this is provided my copy of SI and ToA come through by then. I ordered last Wednesday so it should do :)

But please note if there are any full days people can afford to give up to get an ML done.

Pre-req's Make sure you have all done ML1 and ML2 solo steps before hand, its simpley kill a yellow con mob for each, but check out www.visionofsages.com for those details, both very easy to do.

Thanks all.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
can join with my warden i can do em any time after 1 gmt weekdays :twak:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
OK, I'm thinking that 1pm Wednesday seems like a good time to start ML1.

Please rememebr that this is provided I have my copy of SI and TOA 2moro from the mail order company.

But I think everyone meeting in VOLCANUS for 1pm GMT is an ok time, we will try get through ML1 as quick as possible, and try to get to start or do ML2 afterwards.

As we should only have about 3fgs max I see no reason for a large amount of LDs, so we will wait once for each LD for 5 minutes max, after that you have to catch up. Sorry but time is of the essence.

There will of course be a break between ML1 and ML2 about an hour break so we can all have a rest or even if needed get ML2 solo step done.

PLEASE HAVE ML1 SOLO STEP DONE BEFORE ML1 MEETING TIME.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:
OK, I'm thinking that 1pm Wednesday seems like a good time to start ML1.

Please rememebr that this is provided I have my copy of SI and TOA 2moro from the mail order company.

But I think everyone meeting in VOLCANUS for 1pm GMT is an ok time, we will try get through ML1 as quick as possible, and try to get to start or do ML2 afterwards.

As we should only have about 3fgs max I see no reason for a large amount of LDs, so we will wait once for each LD for 5 minutes max, after that you have to catch up. Sorry but time is of the essence.

There will of course be a break between ML1 and ML2 about an hour break so we can all have a rest or even if needed get ML2 solo step done.

PLEASE HAVE ML1 SOLO STEP DONE BEFORE ML1 MEETING TIME.

If time is of the essence, then why not let each group do the groupsteps in advance? Since having to do the group steps 3 times will take time. ><

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys, I'm ever so sorry about this, but my copies of TOA and SI have not arrived :(

I have been waiting on the 2nd post hoping it would come through. If you guys want to go ahead with the hunt and someone else lead then be my guest. I will still be trying to get ML raids going as soon as I get my games through, so anyone is welcome to join me.

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
Merrilow L50 bard availible all day thursday. Possibly on the char Traxtion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom