Mizar!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
u always add and run?
gimp rr6 hunter..... :wanker:
last night u killed a sorc i was duo with and u did like 10mils to escape from me....
u wake up every morning and u hit towers....and when i attacked u.....u just run....
i stil remeber the day i was after u when a SM attacked me and then u add again :eek: u are so gimp rr6 :wanker:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
lol Xrystofer, you shouldnt really whine about adding tbh... and when you add and zerg some soloer down, you /rude and /laughspam and whatnot, like a 12yearold.

and Reaver vs Hunter.. hmmmmmmm, very very hard to figure out that outcome is it unless he's allowed to use his bow.... are you just stupid or something?

Mizar been playing along time and solo's alot, deserves credit for that imho.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
ever1 zerg m8 and i zerg too but shoot me and run .......and when a SM attacking me add me its so ZZZZ

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
and btw he run again when i attacked him with my infi^^and every time he shoot me he always run :kissit:

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hah, you whining about adding? All you do is zerging and adding.

Keep it up Mizar

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:
ever1 zerg m8 and i zerg too but shoot me and run .......and when a SM attacking me add me its so ZZZZ

rofl, ok, whatever you say....

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:
hmm....no i whine cos he always run

and you are a zerging twat with no right to whine. Capische?

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
he runs away thats his choice, u zerg thats ur choice threads like this shouldnt be made as all ur doing is saying that ur oppinion is better than his.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
shoot and run suxs
and dont tell me that u have never zerged no1 cos u lie

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
mizar if u have balls shot me and stay next time its your choice

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:
shoot and run suxs
and dont tell me that u have never zerged no1 cos u lie

I strictly try to solo, its very _very_ seldom I add into fights... doesnt give as much RPs, but is fun for me at least.

You are just a kid I think, how old are you if I may ask? :)

(your typing suggest that you either are very very young, or pretty darn stupid)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:

aha, explains it :<

o well.. wont bother much more with you then.. hf zerging and adding and beeing a general moron dude.. enjoy it..

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
atleast i dont run every time like a chicken :kissit:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Leave Mizar alone, he's soft and squishy and huggable!

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Xrystofer

Well now guess ya may need to take a deep breath after that. I run cause I know my oppenents str and weaknesses. Very hard for me to kill a reaver so I just play with them ;). No hard feelings I hope.

The sorc I killed was fair enough imo as the 2 of you had just killed to hibs, which I did not add on. I get steamed rolled all the time by full groups but I just forget it and play on.

Btw check sig for realm rank and mostly solo as I reckon class should be played that way.. only my opinion tho.

/respect

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
daaaave dave dave !
keep up the good work mate ! old school hunter + great bloke .. one of the nicest people i've met in daoc :D

Dracon said:
Hello Xrystofer

Well now guess ya may need to take a deep breath after that. I run cause I know my oppenents str and weaknesses. Very hard for me to kill a reaver so I just play with them ;). No hard feelings I hope.

The sorc I killed was fair enough imo as the 2 of you had just killed to hibs, which I did not add on. I get steamed rolled all the time by full groups but I just forget it and play on.

Btw check sig for realm rank and mostly solo as I reckon class should be played that way.. only my opinion tho.

/respect

remember you bully'ing me so much in of :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
xrys doesnt zerg, because he simply doesnt need to :p
one-man-army d00d like me so buzz off him ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom