Mithra Raid 27th July

I

icius

1pm English time

(sticky please when other one is over ofc)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pul
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Mithra Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use Mithra Boss neckies) all specs can lotto on Mithra armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Mithra suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL NOW LEAVING CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Mithra weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48+ alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter Mithra

DO NOT BIND AT PRYDWEN BRIDGE LOTTO WILL BE AT CASTLE SAUVAGE

A

-ag-bometal

Could be fun doing low level alt raids :p

although you need to tune some rules imo ;)

Min lvl for entering lotto is 48, realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.

For example...

Let us do a mithra raid with lvl 1- 5 :) could be good fun ;)

L

loxleyhood

First time: funny
Second time: not funny
Third time: annoying
This time: retarded.

M

MesS°

Thx for a good raid icius, to bad we got wiped in guards room...
Im very happy about my new +2 piety belt... :D

S

Sacr|Cabatron

First time: funny
Second time: not funny
Third time: annoying
This time: retarded.

Rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom