Mister III

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Some epic bombs there, his brave, i gotta give him 5/5 for his bravery of bombing fg's and zergs alone.

Himse

FH is my second home
He's seriously bad.

Turned off after he mezzed the guy who was zo petted.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
There are loads of bombers who do much better.. I've seen WLs take out 2fgs solo

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Such Tenny hate, it's an entertaining video if nothing else tbh

I enjoyed it immensely

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
There are loads of bombers who do much better.. I've seen WLs take out 2fgs solo

i've underlined the part of this that makes you look like le tool Cornokz ;) this is an eld, no banelord, no cauldron of doom and no chambers to frontload an extra pbaoe.

Everz

FH is my second home
People wank over Tenny far too much. Hes not great.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
People wank over Tenny far too much. Hes not great.

Agreed.
After i took him down on his Minstrel with my solo Mentalism menta i though he was pretty meh.

But i did that to Jim too! MUHAHAHA =)

- English -

Resident Freddy
4mins in and moc + rr5 every fight .. is like this for the rest of the movie?

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreed.
After i took him down on his Minstrel with my solo Mentalism menta i though he was pretty meh.

But i did that to Jim too! MUHAHAHA =)

Hes like most of the e-famous VN yanks, the fanbois love him but he isn't entirely great and relys on RAs.

Furajir is another I'd add to that list.. hell most of 'that bunch' are annoying and nothing special.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tenny's videos are entertaining, his targetting and music choice are amazing.

Personally i like his videos because he makes the mistakes any daoc player can make like being overly aggressive/getting tunnel vision especially on his zerker,as for the person who said above they stopped watching after 30 seconds well i feel sorry for you as you missed a great video .

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
His first two videos were more the ownage type, this ones mainly about him trying to bomb stuff so ofc hes going to die a lot

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I dunno people who expect him to solo bomb 2fg on an eld obviously aint played the game since shrouded isles

Everz

FH is my second home
It wasnt great though, it's just the same moc bomb lololol that has been done for years.. shit I aint great but I could have posted and done the same.

Logi

Resident Freddy
He's seriously bad.

Turned off after he mezzed the guy who was zo petted.

lol rly? learn the game abit mate lol....

he always zo's an archer due to the fact that almost every dumbass PS's and runs, this way he can prevent them from either restealthing, FAing or preparing shot after PS has ended. He uses this because hes expecting to get added so he doesnt need to worry about rupting him aswell if he does get added. So what a zo pet broke his mez? it gave him 2 seconds extra range.

edit: anyways the video was exactly what i expected, and it entertained me.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Hes like most of the e-famous VN yanks, the fanbois love him but he isn't entirely great and relys on RAs.

Furajir is another I'd add to that list.. hell most of 'that bunch' are annoying and nothing special.

thats not entirely true... he soloes from rr1. At that stage you dont exactly have all those RA's.

Havent seen anyone else solo 4-5 toons to lone enforcer from rr1 and stuck to it.

Himse

FH is my second home
lol rly? learn the game abit mate lol....

he always zo's an archer due to the fact that almost every dumbass PS's and runs, this way he can prevent them from either restealthing, FAing or preparing shot after PS has ended. He uses this because hes expecting to get added so he doesnt need to worry about rupting him aswell if he does get added. So what a zo pet broke his mez? it gave him 2 seconds extra range.

edit: anyways the video was exactly what i expected, and it entertained me.

lol rly? learn the game a bit mate.

The guy was stuck to him with his sword and shield out. Without phase shift up. Just zo petted, chasing him in melee, then decides to mezz him and he comes straight out of it.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
lol at people thinking this is been done before, tennys positioning and situational awareness is excellent, despite him making mistakes he always makes up for it with that situational awareness.

Also everz, i dont think u played devon enough to name-drop people like fura. u got what ur lock there and a rr4 minstrel and warrior? thats bs dude.

Everz

FH is my second home
I had a champ, scout, cabalist x2 all rr6 on devon, just because they werent called a random variance of Everz means that they were unknown, there a reason I used to hop about alot.

And yes, I can easily comment on them as whilst being above the average player base the arselicking they get is surreal.

But yeh, what would I know.

Logi

Resident Freddy
lol rly? learn the game a bit mate.

The guy was stuck to him with his sword and shield out. Without phase shift up. Just zo petted, chasing him in melee, then decides to mezz him and he comes straight out of it.

he Zo'd him as soon as he phaseshifted for one of the reasons i stated above, he mezzed him, yes it broke but he made enough range to avoid death by pure melee or a potential slam/PB spam.

he took a chance and it turned out in his favor.

How shallow can you be to close a video based on 1 error according to your perception?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
thats not entirely true... he soloes from rr1. At that stage you dont exactly have all those RA's.

Havent seen anyone else solo 4-5 toons to lone enforcer from rr1 and stuck to it.

It´s just a shame nobody gives a damn about titles and really doesnt say anything about having skills or not. Seriously if that´s the standard by which skill is masured on Ywain then that should say enough.

Anyhow...

I didnt enjoy the vid either. Lot's of rr5, moc'ing and bridge abuse. Which you should expect I suppose, but still... (not exactly "skillz") Perhaps it's just that solo eld vids are boring. His "try'ing to bomb" runs should have bin left out. Anyone can do that, even me.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
The whole point of the video is trying to bomb, at the end of his second eld video he said that when he got to rr8 or he was gonna go mana and bomb the shit outta the groups that kept rolling him - the video was produced cos of the demand to see that.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well. Ninja mezz, run in while pressing moc + str/con debuff, smash pboa button. All pretty standard really.

Anyways rr5 and moc are tools to be used and he does face multiple enemies. But moc is on almost every fight, when someone else moc's vs him he calls it "LAME". That made me cuckle a little.

And yes there are some good clips (double stun + pboa) in there and he knows how to play an eld, but that's about it. Imho he wanted to show bombing he should have sticked with siege situations. Drop of the side and bomb. That never gets old.

But like I said before, perhaps it's just that solo eld vids are boring for me. What can you do when a rr8+ eld moc's on you? strafe through isnt gonne work, because of the pboa and the snare in the single nuke is annoying, so running away is hardly an option.

Logi

Resident Freddy
It´s just a shame nobody gives a damn about titles and really doesnt say anything about having skills or not. Seriously if that´s the standard by which skill is masured on Ywain then that should say enough.

Anyhow...

I didnt enjoy the vid either. Lot's of rr5, moc'ing and bridge abuse. Which you should expect I suppose, but still... (not exactly "skillz") Perhaps it's just that solo eld vids are boring. His "try'ing to bomb" runs should have bin left out. Anyone can do that, even me.

Sigh its not bout the darn title, its an easy way to state that he succesfully gai ed his rps soloing through all of that zergfestation thats goin on on ywain. Thats special. Dont see a shitty player do that on visibles toon. Cant get lone enforcer just like snap woop, hes soloing against mutiples, not just on an eld, hes proven that with the other toons he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom