Missing RP's?

S

SilverHood

Was hunting in yggdra with my lvl 25 scout, killed 1 yellow con spirit master (sorry natalie), a blue con troll, didn't catch his name, and several greens (inspecta was the one I remember), and a grey dwarf :)

I didn't get any RP's at all..... is this a bug? or do the players I kill have to have Rp's before I get any?

O

old.Charonel

even if they have no realm points at all they should still give you 1rp and 1bp per kill.

sounds like a bug to me

O

old.Organ-Grinder

prolly a bug m8 . but imo kill em anyway cos dead hib/mids are great :) rp's aint important . beating the enemy is

O

old.Jagang

Hello Organ :)

Sorry about breaking that little instrument of yours the other day

:clap:

O

old.Organ-Grinder

np's m8 :) u conned orange to me . i only use my mins now for taxi/mez for my guild m8's when i rvr with them cos i lag to bad to be able to use all the minstrels hotkeys effectivly :) "to damn many keys involved" i actually thought the tank i was partied wiith was behind me chasing you cos u ran from us at hib wall . but little did i know she was guarding the other mintral with us who was mez'd in middle of the road cos we had just killed a cple of hibs at there tk :) . my lags awefull :) but im sure we will meet up again soon when im on my scout "after ive lvl'd her" and i hope to repay you by putting a few arrows in your ass :p .

I

iziz

It's been plaguing us lovable nightshades for ages. It's a bug and it's apparently either fixed in one of the patches or is getting fixed. Doesn't make up for the 1000's of RPs I've missed out on - but I guess I'll just have to make up for it by killing more infedel invaders ;)

O

old.Organ-Grinder

iziz u tried kill me at dun crouch the other night :) i was newly rez'd just got to full hp hen i felt your knife in my spine . but u didnt 1 hit kill me :( thusdestealthed and got ganked by albs near me .. but i'll ease your mind and let u know the poison gotme 2 secondsa after udied :( i was the very gray con scout :) lvl 20 :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread