Missing QBs

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Hey People

I have just had an odd problem accuring. Firstly I log on to my account after being off 3 hours (no problem then) and my setup is back to scratchs. lowest resolution and classic UI.
I log off change the stuff back to normal and custom UI and log back on. But when my char pops onto the screen I only got one quickbar. The 1-10 one. The Alt and Ctrl is nowhere to be found. However the binds are still there, e.g. if I press Alt+5 = Boom Purge message and effect.
I logged off again, reinstalled custom UI. Didn't work, copied UI from 2nd PC, didnt work, made full file scan, didn't work. Yell at people in guildchat, didn't work, Selected the QBs off in Options menu (ingame and on startup), didn't work, deselected QBs and logged off, then reactivated, didn't work. Rebooted PC, didn't work.... Tried almost everything....but reinstall game.

Any suggestions to what I can do? Please help me :worthy:

Regards

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Did you try to zone somewhere after logging in game? I had the problem where my QB's were screwed after login, tried to zone, and the QB's were back to normal again ( except for the RA's, but thats not really a problem to fix those ).

Kados

Loyal Freddie
The problem isnt that I got single heal in all slot or something like that, but simply that 2 of the quickbars aren't there. There are not even empty slots, if that was so I could get refill the spells.

However, I have just tryed porting to different zone. No change

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
hd space was a problem for me... for the same kind of thing

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Freed 1,5G on gamedrive and 1G on windows drive, no change

Kados

Loyal Freddie
I tryed logging in on another character, and there they were, all 3 migty quickbars. I changed the skin back to custom, and they were still there.
Then I logged back to main char, and they were still there. Im happy again.

Thanks for the advises

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom