Missing Persons 3D animation

Y

Yaka

if anyone is looking for an alternative to anime they should check this one out. i really enjoyed it.

more info on the independent film ere

this bit from the review on aint it cool got me intrested in it .
...underneath it you got real good characters and story and a completely original use of the cartoon type medium. The story is about two sets of characters who are connected by events but are not really related - there are no good guys and bad guys, or people opposing each other. You just got two relationships - an older cop who maybe sees too much in his eccentric/stupid young partner "Snookie", and an ex-con drug dealer and his robot partner Computo. The drug dealers interested me more because early on Crazy Legs gets shot in half by cops (yes, SHOT in half - always worse than a mere CHOPPING in half) but is man enough to stick it out for a while. So he's crawling around on his hands, dragging what's left of his spine and intestines out the ass end, trying to accept his lot in life and get by just like you or me, but instead of discussing the films of the Cinema on the internet like us he just has a robot who sells shrooms for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom