Missing.. lost?

O

old.Wriggly40

My clan =[UMM]= has disapeared from the Waiting list for THIS season 5.

We are not down to play nor (as i have said) on the waiting list. Have we been chosen or not?

If not, why?

I have read in the news that you need an IRC channel (which we have #UMM on quakenet) so.. what has happened?

Where can i find out this information?

HELP!!!

O

old.[Do]JiM

due to a limit of clans unfortunatly your clan did not make it into season 5....

V

vuz

the reason was u didn't have an IRC room - #Umm is empty - at the very least get a Q, most clan have idlers almost 24/7..

O

old.Wriggly40

We had a bot in the IRC channel.. it is called Jinx.

O

old.[Do]JiM

not in #umm which is the irc chan u put down as when u joined

O

old.Mr War

there was def no bots in #umm at the time when we were sortin out clan apps, i was the only one in there when i looked

O

old.Wriggly40

OK.. where exactly in the site or signup process state that you NEED/REQUIRE a Bot (such as Q) in a mirc channel?

I have been through the process & searched the site & found NO TRACE of this.

I have signed up again. But due to the amount of time given to me to sort this out.. i doubt it i will make it.

This is due to the fact that if I had not emailed an admin about WHY my clan was removed from the list I would not have known that my clan was even removed!!!

Hence I have missed over 1 1/2 days that i could have used getting the Q bot.

Well, anyway thanks to VUZ for replying to my email..

At least it gave me some time to TRY & get a bot from the CONSTENTLY FULL WAITING LIST!!!

Sorry if I seem angry.. but I am!!

O

old.Wriggly40

1 min after i posted that little "Rant" i recived an email that I have been accepted..

So, I am truly sorry if i have caused offence!!!

Grovel grovel grovel... plz dont kick me!!!

TY to admins .... especially vuz!!! TY for all the help!! I will dedicate our first win to you!!!

ty admins .. Grovel grovel!!! :D :D :D :D:clap: :clap:

O

old.[748]Lino

Originally posted by Wriggly40
1 min after i posted that little "Rant" i recived an email that I have been accepted..

So, I am truly sorry if i have caused offence!!!

Grovel grovel grovel... plz dont kick me!!!

TY to admins .... especially vuz!!! TY for all the help!! I will dedicate our first win to you!!!

ty admins .. Grovel grovel!!! :D :D :D :D:clap: :clap:

Lamo :D N1 and good luck

O

old.Wriggly40

ty.. GL to u too.. but i think we might need it more ;) rofl!!!

O

old.<|SeeD|>Squall

*cough*

No clan needs more luck than we do !
Happy to hear that you finally got in BWTFCL Reaver !

O

old.Wriggly40

Well they finally realised that they couldnt play a season without us ;) LOL

V

vuz

I apologise, needing an IRC room is only a rule this season for the first time and the change hadn't been made in the signup process because I simply haven't had time to redo a lot of the pages which cud do with a look over (been away 90% of the summer)

It will get sorted, emails to me normally get something sorted so 'u did the right thing'

apologies again

O

old.Wriggly40

OHHH.. i should complain more often ;)

Or perhaps not :)

TY once again ... I hope I repay you someday.

Did you have a nice holiday?

Reaver.

O

old.Wriggly40

Wow.. we (UMM) are blessed with the almighty and Omipotent Q..... now how does this thing work ;)

Q? wasnt he in james bond???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom