missing login password

S

sleeplessone

I have subscribed and my account exits but i have not yet received my e-mail with the login and password details

I was wondering how long it was before you all got you e-mail with the login and password details.

how long as in hours or days?

S

slowjoe

FROM WHAT I REMEMBER YOURE PASSWORD/USER DONT COME IN E-MAIL FORM..ITS GIVEN TO YOU ON REGISTRATION SCREEN.

IF YOU HAVE SUBS PASSWORD AND USER..GO INTO MY ACCOUN OR MY INFO AND IT SHOULD BE LISTED THERE......IF IT ISNT USE RIGHT NOW (ISH) AND REPORT IT....

S

sleeplessone

Originally posted by slowjoe
FROM WHAT I REMEMBER YOURE PASSWORD/USER DONT COME IN E-MAIL FORM..ITS GIVEN TO YOU ON REGISTRATION SCREEN.

IF YOU HAVE SUBS PASSWORD AND USER..GO INTO MY ACCOUN OR MY INFO AND IT SHOULD BE LISTED THERE......IF IT ISNT USE RIGHT NOW (ISH) AND REPORT IT....

If it was on the registration screen then i didnt right it down.

But i am sure i was going to be sent an e-mail with the user/password details for the GAME and the ACCOUNT.

E

erl

Originally posted by slowjoe

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SCREAM LOUDER!
;)

W

Wibbler2

Yes, the details are also emailed to you.

From what I remember it didn't take long (couple of minutes)

Maybe you got your email address wrong, or there's something wrong with your email server (have you had other emails today?)

S

sleeplessone

Originally posted by Wibbler2
Yes, the details are also emailed to you.

From what I remember it didn't take long (couple of minutes)

Maybe you got your email address wrong, or there's something wrong with your email server (have you had other emails today?)

I'm getting e-mails ok , although it could be a problem

If you said it took a couple of minutes then there is a problem unless they have been busy since it has been over 24 hours

I cant re-register as the account exists and i know the e-mail address i typed in was correct as it was 1 that Internet explorer had memorised and it accepted my typing in the e-mail confirmation.

O

old.Aralik

LOL, i liked it when the guy says use rightnow. Thing is you need your account detials to use rightnow :p

S

sleeplessone

They do appear on the screen as i just managed to re-register using a different e-mail address

But i dont recall seeing them before when i wanted to pay for 3 months at the same time when i signed up, so i dont know what happened , but im going to have 3 months on one account that i cant access

W

whirling1

Originally posted by old.Aralik
LOL, i liked it when the guy says use rightnow. Thing is you need your account detials to use rightnow :p

Yeh but if you take note when registering youde have the details......or maybe im the only one who reads things im putting credit card details into?

Moral of the story? ...print print print that info..and tattoo it on yer forehead for good measure :p

S

sleeplessone

i usually do print , but if when you are creating an account , registering for the first time , and you want to buy 3 months at the same time , will it know that it needs to give you the login/password first, and if it doesnt does that mean the account doesnt exist ?

I dont want to pay for an account that i cant use so i hope i can delete it or get access

S

soullessminion

How the hell do you log iin Rightnow

i use my game pass and accnt name, all i get is WHO

I use my Subscription Name/pass (the 1 that lets me see my payments coz goa would never stop me seeing that :p ) and suprise answer = WHo

Ok far as i know i only ever got 2 sets of name/pass the acount and the subscription so who dont either work on rightnow ?

F

Flimgoblin

subscription name/password should work on right now

(unless your account has been suspended or whatever in which case you need to email subscription@goa.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom