missing keeplords in T4

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The keeps in Tier4 on KEP server are missing their keeplords 2 days in a row, server was reset today, we made a warband, took down both doors of a destro keep in Dragonwake only to find out there's no lord inside.

Anything similar on other servers or its just KEP issue?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
keeplords missing in Praag too =\ oh well, hope GoA will fix it

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I'm really starting to think that KEP is on its last legs already.

There's some seriously borked stuff that keeps on appearing on our server.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Missing Keep Lords

This issue was reported by Customer Service yesterday and it's been escalated to Mythic. This deviancy is not restricted to Karak Eight Peaks.

Should I hear any news on this, I'll let you know. We'll hopefully see a hot-fix soon.

-Magnus

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Desto players gave Mythic some cash and some lovin' to stop Order from trying to take more keeps. Only we desto get the right to raid cities cos we're all uber and stuff!!11one

On a more serious note there are a few problems that I've noticed and reported. I guess all we can do is wait and see what is done and if the 1.1 patch will be out soon to fix a lot of these problems .... and also to nerf the BW finally ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
This issue was reported by Customer Service yesterday and it's been escalated to Mythic. This deviancy is not restricted to Karak Eight Peaks.

Should I hear any news on this, I'll let you know. We'll hopefully see a hot-fix soon.

-Magnus

Thanks for the fast reply, hope this issue is solved

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

-Magnus

glad to know that there are deviants on other servers........ :fluffle:

:m00:

gordro

Fledgling Freddie
This deviancy is not restricted to Karak Eight Peaks.
-Magnus

Well thats a kick in the face for all KEP players!!

We want to be different, and seen as the "special server", or the server that was "hit with te ugly bat" or the "red headed step child server"

Or something

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
In a matter of minutes - 18:35 CEST - all European servers will be rebooted and a fix will be applied, hopefully restoring the missing Keep Lords. This should only take some 20 minutes.

-Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom