Missing beta email

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Figured with some of The Black Circle missing their emails and various other people having the same problem; could a mod post the best way for people to deal with this please?

Did they need the guildmaster to keep asking every day for those that are missing?
Should they go through Requiel on here or through the email system?

Should they wait x number of days before asking?

Any advice might just help those whose guildies are playing but they can't :fluffle:

/bow

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Did they need the guildmaster to keep asking every day for those that are missing?

GM needs to send him the list who are missing the email and then you just have to wait.

And to his email apparently.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hi

Figured with some of The Black Circle missing their emails and various other people having the same problem; could a mod post the best way for people to deal with this please?

Should they wait x number of days before asking?

Any advice might just help those whose guildies are playing but they can't :fluffle:

/bow

Ahh yes, if you had looked on ebay you would have seen those beta invites for sale. Think they all sold yesterday.

*runs off giggling*

fang

Fledgling Freddie
I'm missing mine too. I've been waiting for one for 6 months and STILL no word. Goddamn Mythic/GOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom