Missing and mob resists

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
I get so peed off when im leveling a character solo in the Catacombs instances.Thought the idea of these taskmaster dungeons where to make it better to level solo or grouped but all I find is yellow and blue mobs that have stupid resists and if im playing a melee char spend most of my time missing.Come on Mythic it really sux,I want to get on and enjoy the game not feel like throwing my puter out the window :twak:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
I get so peed off when im leveling a character solo in the Catacombs instances.Thought the idea of these taskmaster dungeons where to make it better to level solo or grouped but all I find is yellow and blue mobs that have stupid resists and if im playing a melee char spend most of my time missing.Come on Mythic it really sux,I want to get on and enjoy the game not feel like throwing my puter out the window :twak:

Is your weapon (if shop bought or crafted) enchanted ? (Has a bonus other than 0 in the bottom right corner of the box that comes up when you right click the weapon) That is the biggest cause of missing.

I found in some of them (notably the 21-30 instance in Alb), you often fought monsters which parry/block a lot. They are the only ones that take ages for me.

Darzil

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yes, get that bonus on your weapon, it will help you alot, and its really cheap to do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom