Miss Trine Aquilera sings "Savage!"

O

old.Trine Aquavit

My latest composition, commissioned to celebrate the first anniversary of the Savage Conclave. Don't be surprised to hear the chorus ringing out across the Prydwen frontiers :)

Trine sings:

Oh, we're overdue
Give us some room
We're coming through
Paid our dues
We're in the mood
Me and the guild gonna shake the room

Blade-turns pulsing (to block your blows)
Let's get savage (on your soul)
We need that, uh, to get us off
Savage till our cloaks come off

It's explosive, Trolls they are whumping (oh oh)
Kobolds nuking, tincans they're thumping
Dwarves and Norsemen, Hibbies they're bashing (oh oh)
No question, red-blooded action

Temperatures up (can you feel it)
About to erupt
Gonna get our Trolls
And our Dwarves
Gonna bring some Norse

Wanna get Savage!
Gonna be a lot of blood spillage
We are gonna go pillage
Wanna get Savage!
It's about time that we came and whacked some Hibbies
Ooh and crushed a few tinnies
The good looking women we'll ravage
Wanna get Savage!
It's about time for our arrival

Savage!
Gonna be a lot of blood spillage
We are gonna go pillage
Wanna get Savage!
It's about time that we came and whacked some Hibbies
Ooh and crushed a few tinnies
The good looking women we'll ravage
Wanna get Savage!
It's about time for our arrival

:D

G

gengi

Out of curiosity is there a tune with the words, or is it a spoken dirge type of vibe ?

Later

Gengee

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I obviously didn't make the reference clear enough. It's to the tune of Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" :)

O

old.LandShark

I'm glad to say I've never listened to a Christina Aguilera song in my life :D

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I guess that means you just watch the video in a darkened room with the sound off ;)

G

gengi

I too do not know the song is it like Moulin Rouge ? or is it more a Britney pop type song ?

Being old and believing music finished in 1983 I suppose I cannot really comment:( but when I get home I will get my 9 year old son or 4 year old daughter to sing it to me :rolleyes:

But seriously I don't know the song although I am positive your lyrics are better than the originals :clap: :clap:

Later

Gengee

p.s. I did wonder why aquavit suddenly became Aguileira I just thought it was another obscenely strong liquor and that tomorrow you would be Trine Absinthe ;)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Hehe, I was Aquilera just for the one night - back to Aquavit as soon as I get to a name registrar :)

The song's a pop song with a fairly 'raunchy' video (hence my comment to Landshark ;)). It was one of the best selling singles of the past few months. (Jeez - I know all this and I'm old too! :))

B

blain

Originally posted by gengi

Being old and believing music finished in 1983 I suppose I cannot really comment:( but when I get home I will get my 9 year old son or 4 year old daughter to sing it to me :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who would find it mildly disturbing to hear a 4 year old girl singing Dirrty?

B

binglebop

no frosty kids at that age in years are about 9000years old in truth.

S

Sarum TheBlack

:clap:
Happy Birthday SC, and great song once again Trine :),

O

old.Trine Aquavit

It seems more than one person is unfamiliar with the influence behind this, so here's "Dirrty"

Feel free to sing along with my lyrics ;)

P

parisienscot

I clicked on your link when I was just finishing the installation of the New Windows Media Player. It was still giving my hard drive a complete scan for music files - which blocked the controls and I couldn't stop the song.

It's still repeating as I am typing this - scan only 45% through - it's not a bad song really - but can I bear to listen to it 5 more times or do I dare reset comp while the programme is still installing?

lol

A

arladon

Bwahahaha!

How wild was THAT?! I played the original and sang your text and I'm laughing my ass of! Haha, maybe because I'm in the mood for "everythings funny". So like, will there be more of them texts? Maybe even a flash? We want more! Trine for president!!

G

gengi

Thanks for teh link

When I get back to civilisation I will download the song and print your lyrics and sing while the house is empty :p

I would download it here but the sat modem has a throughput of about 4 kbpd and I only have a week left :D

Later

Gengee

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Re: Bwahahaha!

Originally posted by arladon
How wild was THAT?! I played the original and sang your text and I'm laughing my ass of! Haha, maybe because I'm in the mood for "everythings funny". So like, will there be more of them texts? Maybe even a flash? We want more! Trine for president!!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

More songs from the link in my sig, of course. Though only "Malmo Number Five!" is alternate lyrics from an existing song - the others are really just comedy verse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom