miss miss miss

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I´ve been trying to level GSV and Braggarts Bow on orange con mobs last night and besides from the fact that playing ToA is almost impossible atm, I´ve noticed a drastic! increase of missing in melee. Every fight, I´ve had stacks of 5-10 consecutive "you miss"´s and that´s buffed to the limit. Anyone else had this effect? Did they change anything about the hit/miss ratio last patch?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Err.. no. I´ve been levelling artis there for quite a while and never had a significant ammount of miss like that.

P.S. if a GoA guy is reading this... are you interested in logfiles to check the problem?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I was carving oranges into little pieces quite happily with my Merc last night in TOA.

Darzil

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
I noticed it last night on my huntress.. seemed to be a lot more misses in sequence than normal. Only happened on OJ's and reds though. I thought maybe it was just the RNG messing me about though..

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Thrildif said:
I noticed it last night on my huntress.. seemed to be a lot more misses in sequence than normal. Only happened on OJ's and reds though. I thought maybe it was just the RNG messing me about though..

that's cos eior is a gimp

savage seemed to hit stuff fine for little bit of time i played him last night. runie too.

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Only gimpy when you make me tank purples cos i'm the only melee in the group.. Reckon I did quite well with my evade 2 and studded armour! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom