Miss,Miss,Miss oh and Miss again.

O

old.Chronic

Yes think a few of you know what I am going on about is there some sort of a BUG! with the new Characters as Reavers & Valewalkers Miss about 50-75% in fight and thats NO JOKE! the miss to hit ratio is stupidley high what the hell is going on ????

Now I know it not just me as read on here other players having same problem with Reaver & Valewalkers so GOA! or Mythic what is the problem with the new characters can we get some feedback about this Please.

H

healer_mcheal

my m8s valewalker hits most of the time dont see a prob there

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Chronic
Yes think a few of you know what I am going on about is there some sort of a BUG! with the new Characters as Reavers & Valewalkers Miss about 50-75% in fight and thats NO JOKE! the miss to hit ratio is stupidley high what the hell is going on ????

Now I know it not just me as read on here other players having same problem with Reaver & Valewalkers so GOA! or Mythic what is the problem with the new characters can we get some feedback about this Please.

have some cheese

H

Hyuga Hinata

I've read on the light tanks of camelot forums that Reavers and Valewalkers are quite upset due to the fact that they don't have a anytime style with a 'to hit' bonus.

Dunno if this is the reason, just a thought.

O

old.Emma

Savage myself..

our miss is rate is quite bad against high con mobs ie purps.. but in everyday RvR there is very little difference tbh.. yeah we lack a good anytime style. but thats made up for with our insane evade rate and speed : along with the fact that if we evade we can hit multiple targets upto to 4 times in one round.. i kinda ignore not having a good anytime style :p

D

DocWolfe

reavers have a low weaponskill from what I've seen

R

Ragnarok1978

Savage here too.

I use my shammy to buff and do oranges easily compared to some I've heard of (Also using bot and going against orange).

The biggest thing I seem to find when I talk to people about their misses are:

a) They have not enchanted their weapons
b) They do not have +'s to the skill (HtH, Scythe, whatever)

Make sure you done both the above things, my savage can do reds without too many misses with +6 HtH and some 25% bonus weapons at 41.

There is an issue with a lack of a to-hit bonus on the styles for the new weapons, but getting your WeapSkill as high as possible does help out.

W

Whandall

Hmm keep your weaponskill at your level or missrate will increas dramatically - this is one of many issues from the teamleaders. Hopefully mythic will change that

O

old.Tyraette

im a scout and my miss rate is....

oh. fotm whine. wrong thread, ill go hide in the corner and be ignored for another 6months.

/em bets 200g reavers/savages/whatever get their bumps before scouts. regardless of whether there is a definitive issue or not.

B

Belsameth

this feels just like VN, where a scout jumps every thread about how gimpy they're suppost to be. funny really, and just as pathetic as the class you play...:)

K

Kobold

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
Savage here too.

I use my shammy to buff and do oranges easily compared to some I've heard of (Also using bot and going against orange).

The biggest thing I seem to find when I talk to people about their misses are:

a) They have not enchanted their weapons
b) They do not have +'s to the skill (HtH, Scythe, whatever)

Make sure you done both the above things, my savage can do reds without too many misses with +6 HtH and some 25% bonus weapons at 41.

There is an issue with a lack of a to-hit bonus on the styles for the new weapons, but getting your WeapSkill as high as possible does help out.

Yup don't forget to enchant you're weapon thats kinda dam important T_T

O

oblivion_6

ive noticed my VW misses about 50% of the time but I think it does have something to do with a low weapon skill

Plus if we were to hit as often as normal tanks we would be far to uber

O

old.Emma

thats one of the reason savages have lower weapons skill than zerks/warriors.

because during testing of the new classes the savage had the same weapon skill as warriors/zerks and were considered far too overpowered.. so it was lowered by ~6-10%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom