Minstrels... Stealth or Weapons

O

old.Paranoid

To all yoyu higher lvl minstrels out there...

I am coming up to the lvls where i will have to decided if to put more points into thrust then stealth or the other way round...

Can i have the oppinions of the higher lvl minstrels one what they think works well?

currently i am lvl 37 minstrel, lvling fast...

37 instrements
21 or so Thrust
11 or so stealth

So should i put weapons up more and have less stealth or put raise my stealth above weapons?? i am LOVE RvR and often Solo out there.. as well as group...

Thanks,

Para

S

-Steph-

Im gonna go for:

44 ins
39 thrust
29 stealth

With the new see hidden patch it's not a good idea to have high stealth as the assins can see you anyway, 29 is just enough to stay hidden for the other players. And with items you can get stealth up to 40ish

C

c0ngo

Do

44 ins
29 thrust
39 stealth

Cause it's best atm.

By the time ur stealth is gimped u'll be able to respec.

O

old.Paranoid

yup, agreed,

Ill go 29 thrust, 39 stealth and then swap if i want to when stelath gets nerfed....

Cant believe im taking minstrel advice from a Cleric!

=P

D

Danya

I'm at 42 with 42 ins, 21 stealth and 22 slash, it's working well, need more stealth though :D

T

tilde

Stealth is very handy, instrument aswell so make those 2 the prior ones. Congo's template is good, but u use slash instead with highlander :)

O

old.krane

I aim for :

39+11 Stealth
29 slash
44 instru

all xcept stealth is done now..

And it pretty much works...great fun to play :)
When stealth is gimped, u ll just respec! :)

S

-Steph-

So when the see hidden patch comes out you're sure you can respec? Otherwise you'll be gimped for half a year when you've got to wait for the next patch?

O

old.Andro

I start going for

44 intruments
34 thrust
35 stealth

After the infamous patch i respec for the build everyone else posts.

O

old.TheAussie

well upgrade your stealth or dont upgrade it...

i'll try to make a screen of a low lvl stealther.
so easy to see them.

A

Antiarch

Well i've been at lvl 48 for 1 week almost and all i can say is that my stealth + items is at 43 which is very comfortable, i was aiming 4 29sh/44inst/39st but i found i am not so good at damage output so i wonder if some1 had tried to go over 30 with slash and what damage output he has?

B

belth

Originally posted by tilde
Stealth is very handy, instrument aswell so make those 2 the prior ones. Congo's template is good, but u use slash instead with highlander :)

Bah Tilde, stop saying Slash is good when you want to respec 2-h thrust ;)

I

Insurrextion

depends on how u play - like being a sneaky bastard go for the 39 stealth build ... rather do more dmg with your sword? then go the 39 weapon then

my minstrel currently is 39 stealth/29 slash ... prefer not to be found than do a few % more dmg :p

i'm respeccing to thrust when option is available - just not decided if i want 21 stealth/44 thrust/44 inst or 0 stealth/50 thrust/44 inst ;)

S

-Steph-

Problem is.. what i've heard, you can't respec in the same patch see hidden comes out. You can only respec your realm abilities.

Well that's what's going on in the US.. so you can risk your template by going 39 stealth and hope you can respec it.

I dont want to be a gimped minstrel for half a year so i play it safe :D

O

old.Prof

What Steph said is correct.

Stealth nerf is in 1.50, however several weeks after release USA version STILL didn't get their skill respec. It is promised, but it's unclear how long Mythic will take before they put it in.

So if after 1.48 Mythic goes for 1.50 (which is likely), you might have to wait quite a few weeks before being able to respec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom