Minstrels Look here.

H

Hit ^_^

was playing some tunes this evning whit some minstrel friends and got an excellent idea. why not make a "symfony orcestra"

would be cool to gather lots of albions greatest musicans and play some tunes.

imagine 50minstrels playin at the same time on the hill side of the albion portalkeep in emain.

all who are intrested sign here.

if someone is up for it we can pick a date to have it on.

T

Trinilim

set up 3 sets, the bongos, the lutes, and the flutes, play all of them at once.. the sound will drive mids and hibs mad and send them out of emain :D

S

stinkie

You Sir are insane!

Lets do it :D

/em dusts off old mincer

D

deygos

this idea pisses all over my duel tourno

will be hilarious if u can pull it off. :D

O

Ocond

hmmm, yea Im in, i'll whip out the old fender again, problem is....
I've been playing the same bloody chord since lvl 5 :(

Funny with maxed Inst :(

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
was playing some tunes this evning whit some minstrel friends and got an excellent idea. why not make a "symfony orcestra"

would be cool to gather lots of albions greatest musicans and play some tunes.

imagine 50minstrels playin at the same time on the hill side of the albion portalkeep in emain.

all who are intrested sign here.

if someone is up for it we can pick a date to have it on.

And if you remember the F U message we made on that same hill side made from dropped medallions, I think a repeat of that at the same time would make a nice backdrop for all those inquisitive hibs and mids that might be tempted to come "listen". :D

M

Moodyard^_^

Re: Re: Minstrels Look here.

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
And if you remember the F U message we made on that same hill side made from dropped medallions, I think a repeat of that at the same time would make a nice backdrop for all those inquisitive hibs and mids that might be tempted to come "listen". :D

I got a screenshot of that F U :D

K

kirennia

Got a mincer sure would be fun :D

The F U was pretty badly drawn :p The next thing I tried at a duelling thing was 'night' ....G's really are a pain in the ass to draw with medallions....lol

Should b able to get 2 mincers in fact

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Trinilim
set up 3 sets, the bongos, the lutes, and the flutes, play all of them at once.. the sound will drive mids and hibs mad and send them out of emain :D

/cheer

J

jilson

ooo Roleplay my favourite... we could even have a battle of the bands... OR NOT !

have fun, i WON'T be there.

A

Addlcove

have someone "record" it and then make movie with huge minstrel orchestra and add a famous "symphony for drums lutes and flutes" :)

O

old.LandShark

Don't get any fancy ideas, it's going to sound like a horrific mess and you know it :p
Fun though :clap:

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by gunZ-
memememe

Chenoa lvl 30 minstrel

I will be there 2:

Bisbal lvl 24 minstrel

PD: jejeje chiste malo, no me he podido resistir gunn :p

F

Flimgoblin

can combine it with the F U by having the sections stand appropraitely

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Don't get any fancy ideas, it's going to sound like a horrific mess and you know it :p
Fun though :clap:

yep :p

D

Dardamein

What do you think members of The Choir do dayly :)

On three!

D

darbey

Originally posted by Trinilim

its likely to drive us all insane but why not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom