Minstrels in BG

kelind

Fledgling Freddie
I am beginning the long grind towards 50 with my scout...to relieve the grind I intend to play bg a lot. I have tried an Infil and Wizzy plus my scout in BGand have started a minstrel. Would be grateful for any info on how best to spec these for BG and what tactices work the best. Thank you.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I went with max songs rest melee, found it kinda hard tho, was nice swinging by mpk often to find 1-2 casters moving along, would run up mezzing them and kill etc, found it hard vs other targets, have been told mincers don't start to shine until their higher lvl with more toys :)

haderach

Fledgling Freddie
Hi m8.

I only went bg3 with my minstrel. but I was full specced in instruments ofc, and 10/15 in stealth I belive rest in meele. I only won 1on1 against wiz, bards etc etc.. but against SB, and NS, hunters and rangers I only died first times.. cause after I see it was very hard to win.. I stun them and run :p

in combat.. if I was stelthed.. I Mez, dd dd, meele until DD where back.
then stun dd dd and rest meele until someone died :p. If I saw it was hard,
I would stun.. run stealth and come back with other ways but that way is
not bad u will see. If u are not stealthed.. just stun dd dd then mez and wait to DD come back. hope to help in some ideias u can have :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
17 Instruments
17 Stealth
15 Slash

Gives the same DD's and same STUN you'd get at 24
only the first mez (lasts 12 secs compared to 20 secs if you went full instruments)
2nd tier speed, would be 3rd tier with full instruments
but nice stealth to play with

kelind

Fledgling Freddie
Goodness, just came back to this...thank you all for the tips/tactics/specs,,,still a bit to go til I get there but thanks to all of you for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom