minstrels having stealth and cw

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by rynnor
On that note theres nothing more fun than pbaeing stealthers on the climb points so keep em coming - looking forward to killing lovely mincers on the climb points next patch :)

pbae is not scary on climbers, you can jump off anytime and the casters are usually too far anyway, and if they are not then they are VERY VERY DEAD!!! (guess why)

usually hits me for 200 and if im acting stupid again 350 or something

T

toughguy

Originally posted by Fafnir
Yup on my shaman, and when i went back to find him with Fafnir he was no where in sight.

I made a special effort to kill you after all the whines you made on here about minstrels running off. Anyway my pet somehow aggroed keep guards and it died then i had a bonedancer chase me all round uppland until i 4hit him thats why i wasnt there :p

B

Balbor

Skald don't have to use instruments and as any Bard or Mincer will tell you is a real pain in RvR were they need to use multi tool bars because they have to swap instruments all the time.

S

snotfor

What has this got to do with the minstrel having cw and stealth?

B

Balbor

well someone moaned that Skalds should of got fixed (didn't think they were brocken) before mincer.

G

gudrex

Imo a minstrel and an Infil is the deadliest stealth duo in the game. Atleast the infil has to evade to smack you down with a stun..the minstrel only looks at you and wham! 9 sek stun. Don't want to whine cuz if u run in to a solo minstrel who tries to steath he is dead 9 out of 10 (unless he uses SoS). I just think that the two other realms should have a third stealthclass aswell. I have a hunter and a SB now...and i would love to have a third char to sneak around with

K

Kerram Darktyde

Originally posted by Balbor
Skald don't have to use instruments and as any Bard or Mincer will tell you is a real pain in RvR were they need to use multi tool bars because they have to swap instruments all the time.

it is only a real Pain if you are a moron..
I have a bard and a mincer and i have no problems, virtually all spell using classes have too many Usedful spells and icons to fit on one bar.

Swaping Intruments is a fair trade off for twisting songs..
Skald dont use intruments (and cant get the Benifits using an instrument can give) and cant twist..

Skalds need to be brought atleast into line with the other users of chants etc Ranges durations are very low on skalds compaired with the other realm versions of the spells they have..

they have the worse defense of all the hybrids and one of the only hybrids not to have 2x level in points..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom