Minstrel Respec

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Going to do it tbh
Atm im 48inst 25stealth 31slash , though for the life of me i cant see the point in stealth anymore. So im going to respec to 50 inst 44slash <gaaaaaaah why didnt i autotrain for saph slash>, im a seige engineer now so i really dont need to climb walls and safe fall only really useful for falling off keeps. Anyway there is two points to this post :p

1. Whats your oppinion on going battle minstrel <cos i dont think the 44 in slash will improve my dmg hugely but its better than 33 odd>

2. Anyone selling a single respec stone :p, cba to wait for a dragon raid , willing to sell my house lott and CM for a resepec stone toooooo :D

nerf yours lovingly
Stunsong - 48minstrel
RR2 L6 - Guards Of Avalon

<P.s> Bladean is gay and his Buffbott Pwns him

Celery

Loyal Freddie
1). I don't believe that Stealth is worthless on a mincer in NF, OK so the assasins and archers will see you from a mile away but that still leaves LOTS of classes that won't be able to spot you.

Personally, I'd never completely drop stealth (it's just too much fun!) but I suppose the 44 weaponspec is good if you plan to only play group RvR. The increase in weaponskill will stop you being evaded/blocked/parried so much but I wouldn't expect to see a huge difference in damage.

2). No I don't have a respec stone, but I'm seriously thinking of respeccing from 45/34/34 to cookie cutter 50/30/29 in time for NF :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I am specced cookie cutter and love it. IMO far better u respec your ml line to soj rdy for NF, unending breathing and fz etc. Since NF is primarily siege based I would missed safe fall etc and would never consider swapping.

Just my 2 cents.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
I am specced cookie cutter and love it. IMO far better u respec your ml line to soj rdy for NF, unending breathing and fz etc. Since NF is primarily siege based I would missed safe fall etc and would never consider swapping.

Just my 2 cents.

hi andy :twak:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say "wait and see". I suspect that at some point post-NF, I'll respec to 50/44 (i'm 50/30/30 at the mo) but I'm going to wait until after I've see how it all works first.

Light

Loyal Freddie
lots of testing was done on pendragon in the US by people trying more points in slash.

the outcome was it made really hardly any diff to either wep dmg or wep skill. i think it came out around 10-20 extra per hit going from 29 to 44 slash

not worth the drop in utility that stealth/climb wall/safe fall give you imo

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for your oppinions all, going to take me a long time to get a respec stone anyway so well see <Single line seem rarer than full respec these days>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom