Minstrel Reactives!??

P

Perka

Been reading a lot on vnboards about this but I do not trust the stupid yanks. From what I've read the procced ablatives will overwrite your ablative chant and if this is true then ablatives is out of the question. Also read that DoT is not so good either because it can fuck up mezz if you wanna stun/mezz during a fight.

DD's seems like the best choice but when running in group having dd's will break root for example... grah, what is a poor minstrel to do... share some of your great knowledge fellows.

A

ab_fluid

AF procs are fun, but you get them from clerics lol

I

iluvatur

reactive spirit DD's.. dots are risky as they could proc when you want to stun/mezz etc

P

-primax-

I put Haste on Shield

Spirit on Sword ( didnt want dot incase i needed a quick stun+mez to escape)

Rest of my armor is a mix of reactive DD's

Seems to work well for me.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Reactive Dot´s roxx imo !!!

I got it all over my armor atm :)

but I´m making MP armor atm then I´m gonna do this :

Huberk: Reactive Heal proc from sidi :D
sleeves: DoT
Legs: DoT
Head: DoT
Gloves: Haste
Boots: Haste

normaly I got my enemy dotted 80% of the fight :) it roxx :D imo hehe I normaly never run aswell tho :p that is what I got SOS for :)

D

dawn-

i have:
weapon: reactive dot ( bane XD)
shield: debuff str/con charge
and armor: 2 haste 4 dot

G

Glottis_Xanadu

On a minstrel I would use a combination of reactive DD's and reactive haste proc. I have 2 reactive haste procs on my armor (they are right now only 15s duration, but will be upgraded in 1.64 to 1 min duration).
Reactive DD's so I can mezz someone after the reactive proc goes off. Not possible with a reactive dot (reactive dots do about 3 times more damage though in the long run).
My little minstrel is only rr3, so still getting eaten alive, but the reactive procs work well.
And using ablatives is not smart cause the ablative song will overwrite them, and the ablative song is better because it absorb 100% up to 70hp, while the reactive ablative takes 50% of a 100hp buffer.
The reactive DD's won't do that much damage, about 90hp or so, but still nice.
Regards, Glottis

B

bult

DoT SUCKS dont get em. Makes target immune to mezz and root :i DDs i guess is ok solo and works in group but there is a risk of them proccing just as sorc have rooted the tanks hitting you ;i

Users who are viewing this thread