Minstrel Reactives & SC

A

-ag-bometal

As on topic,

making my mincer his sc set and wondering about the reactive procs...

I readed that ablative is a no go because they dont stack with the minstrel his specced ablative...

So the only option is DD/Heal/AF/DOT procs...

Personnaly I would go for Spirit/energy procs on the armour and a DOT Proc on my blade...

And for those interested, my sc can be found

Here

TIA,

Bometal/Dirawan

K

K0nah

don't forget haste and dmg shield ;)

the haste proc is 20% (better than theurg) and lasts 1min next patch instead of the crappy 15s currently ;(

B

behatch

not another LAME "solo" mincer i hope.....

ablative seems to be most popular at least have a few...1 AF and heal? thought that was only for tg jerkins...

T

Thire

ive got 4 haste reactives on my minstrels armor, basically because i use a SSA which is 4.4 spd.
But still, the other reactives seem kind of useless in my opinion:

Ablative: Overwrites your ablative chant
Dot: breaks root/mezz etc
AF Shield: doesnt stack with buffs, and soloing without buffs as minstrel is suicide :p
DD: well you could go for this, i had it on my previous armor, but only does around 60/70 dmg.
Damage Shield: i dont see whats usefull about doing 15dmg to people who hit you :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I have reactive dots and haste on my sc temp for my minstrel.
If I'm being hit, I want them to suffer.
But it just depends on what you like really. Dot might break the mezz you want to put on, but it will also do around 250hp damage instead of the 60-70 a DD will do.
Haste is nice indeed, and soon getting some love :)
Regards, Glottis

K

kirennia

Originally posted by behatch
not another LAME "solo" mincer i hope.....

ablative seems to be most popular at least have a few...1 AF and heal? thought that was only for tg jerkins...

Ablative reactives do nothing for a mincer as they have their own ablative chant.....

A

-ag-bometal

Ordered and recieved my SC and used the following reactives procs:

Chest & Helm: Haste
Other armor: Dot

Weapon: dot
Shield: dot

For future reference ofc :)

Thx all for the help :)

K

K0nah

dot's dont stack so u mighta been better off with a dd on your weapon, but oh well, too late now prolly :)

G

Galie

Do DoTs of different types stack, like say matter and spirit ones? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread