Minstrel Race: Wednessday 19th

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Looking at an old post where someone wasnt sure what race they wanted there minstrel and the amount of people who thought it was actually a race i'll try see how it goes.

- Minstrels are not alowed to use any form of transport apart from there Speed and Running.

- The race will start at Castle Sauvage (prydwen) and run all the way through to cornwall.

- Anyone thought to be cheating and spotted / screenshotted doing so will be automatically disqualified.

- A Small Sign up fee of 100gold would be preferd to go towards the winners jackpot prize (30 people = 3 plat so its not too bad, More people - Bigger the jackpot)

- Sugestions are more than welcome on what would make this race more fun/user friendly.

Im not 100% sure this will happen, We need atleast 30 minstrels.

Have fun ;)

Infanity.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
one suggestion is a time for the race - also, time to stack up on end regen pots + respec ra's to lw2! :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
one suggestion is a time for the race - also, time to stack up on end regen pots + respec ra's to lw2! :p

Aye, Time will be sorted after work!

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
would be better if only /leveled 20 minstrels could take apart of this and all use of potions would be forbidden, would easy get 50+ ppl then, i would join for sure

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
would be better if only /leveled 20 minstrels could take apart of this and all use of potions would be forbidden, would easy get 50+ ppl then, i would join for sure

Conciderd that aswell, Potion use can be level 20 aswell though so that cancels it out.

For now we'll set the rules to minstrells as /level 20.

This is alot more fair and as you sugested Oboy, Alot more people will come and we can even get other realms involved.

Sign up with a simple " I will be coming" and i you guys have any more suggestions, please list them :)

Gl!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
so i can't come with my lvl 24 thid minstrel >_<. seems like a fun event and i may consider coming.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
so i can't come with my lvl 24 thid minstrel >_<. seems like a fun event and i may consider coming.

Level 24 is allowed i guess ;d

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Infanity said:
Level 24 is allowed i guess ;d

well basically it wouldn't, as it's fully specced insturment and got blue speed song while a /level minstrel only have green song. i'll just /level a minstrel purely for that if i got time :). and signup ofc.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
well basically it wouldn't, as it's fully specced insturment and got blue speed song while a /level minstrel only have green song. i'll just /level a minstrel purely for that if i got time :). and signup ofc.

Didnt realise it was blue speed :eek:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
- /level20 Minstrel
- everyone should have similar name (including word "race" in it for example) and theme would be announced few hours before the start.
- Starting point in Llyn Barfog's house and goal could be to suicide on Defenders of Albion lvl50 Epic mob or something :p

That would be as fair as you can get and with lvl20 character you have to be carefull not to get aggro :cool:

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
- /level20 Minstrel
- everyone should have similar name (including word "race" in it for example) and theme would be announced few hours before the start.
QUOTE]

Will be there on a /level 20 minstrel called "Wintehrace"

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
defo have lvl20 as a pre-req and watch out for cheeky sods who'v got a lvl20 1l4 mini whose got lw2 :x

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
defo have lvl20 as a pre-req and watch out for cheeky sods who'v got a lvl20 1l4 mini whose got lw2 :x

It's the reason for insisting on a naming convention and announcing it only an hour before the event.

Anyone making 1l4 in that hour deserves to win :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Did something similar within alliance ages ago - level 1 toons doing races from Camelot to Barrows etc - another good one if you want to do something daft - roll new toons on Camlan - say all roll Arms - then gather, take safety flags off and count to 5 - then brawl - people will be leveling up whilst fighting as well - its mega funny to watch :)

Roll a low lvl stealther and stick him in Camelot and play hide n seek is another....we had loads of daft games going on a funday.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
well if we are all level 20 i can sleep well knowing the enemy has got his 1rp :p

or the 50 kill spam :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom