Minstrel pet video...

B

beck-uk

After having a break from playing and now living in HK for a while I am now back in game and have been bitten by the movie making bug!

I have made this movie in a very short time and so its not very good! I was just learning the package etc and filmed a few things over a couple of days and so this is the result. Anyway, with my new 2 second lag and general rustiness Im not at my best just yet. :p This is just a tester movie and Im gunna start putting together a proper one with lots of action etc.

For some reason my ISP had trouble with me uploading the full movie in 1 file so I had to use winace and split it into 3 files. :/ This is a throw away movie with not much action so dont bother unless you have BB and dont mind seeing the occasional first attempt movie. ;)

Its about 64meg in total and lasts about 9 minutes.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Like I said, just wanted to put something out there as a tester.. let me know if the picture quality is ok or if you think the download is too big etc and I will take note for my proper movie. :)

No criticising my lack of skill either! :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

CRC error ._.

use winace to split files imo.

E

eynar

Yep, getting the same error. Winace gives the CRC error, and when I try Winzip it keeps asking me to the location of the first part of the file, although I specify the correct location.

B

beck-uk

Ok I have done it in winace now and put into 3 files. Ive edited the initial post with the links.

Remember there is no skill in the film and not even that much content. You have been warned. :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Stops extracting at 40% or so ;o

.ace file:
21.4 megs

.00:
21.4 megs

.01:
19.1 megs

L

living

Heh u somehow fucked one of those files up :>

S

SoulFly Amarok

I think that you're out of webspace. -_-

X

XeffoInfil

i dont mean to threadjack but by HK do you mean hong kong? im here too :p

B

beck-uk

Yeah m8, Im in Hongkong, working here till end of May next year. ;)

I signed up with PCCW which is a 6meg dedicated line! :p although connection to Prydwen gives me something like 350ms ping :/ So I got a constant 2 second lag at the best of times now :(

Anyone know of a good web space provider on the net to host stuff? Looking at around 100meg and willing to pay subscription. Currently using the Nildram web space I had in the uk, although the subs will run out any week now so I need to get a new one. The web space that PCCW offers is about 8meg lol, and they charge you something like $20 for each 1meg you use after that. They obviously dont realise how many BJs that can buy me out here! :p (actually that aint true as its easy enough to get em for nought.) ;)

This video will be aired!!! After all this hype I cant help thinking ppl will feel let down! ahh well, its all in the name of fun. :)

X

XeffoInfil

hehe netvigator got decent stuff, 11mbps hehe. i get a second of lag usually not too bad

B

beck-uk

Ok, I think there was a problem with the .c00 file (part 2) I have fixed this and so hopefully it should work now. :/

I have downloaded it successfully so if you cant I have no idea whats going on.

Any suggestion on a subscription based web space provider would be a big help thanks. :)

Z

zYnc

Ooooh I'm a moviestar ^^

You make me look mean tho :<

B

beck-uk

And the verdict is?

I cried in RL at that last fight, if I had just engaged my brain and used stun or even mez at the end I would have won but then that wouldnt have fit the song. :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Mine:

Too many mistakes :p
nice petcontrol tho!

B

beck-uk

Ahhh ok criticise my skill lol! I said I was rusty and I wasnt kidding but the rust will drop off over the next few weeks as I put my masterpiece together! ;)

I was looking more for comments on the movie itself actually.. like editing, music, picture quality, size etc.

Surely I get some browny points for the last song and scenes, has a song ever fitted the video that well before? :p since seeing Donnie Darko I just love that song though, always makes my hairs stand on end. :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Quality is fine tho, better music tho :x

B

beck-uk

last song is...

Gary Jules - Mad World

It plays on the end of Donny Darko ;)

zYnc, where are u in the vid? :/

Z

zYnc

Ailyssa the nightshade :p

The one in the end xD

valcyr: Ye AP2 very sexy :p

B

beck-uk

haha! Well played m8. ;)

Must get so frustrating with a pet beating on you whilst you try to catch me! :p

The main mistake that loses that for me was when I first start to kite you, for some reason I stop then start again, this lets you catch me enough to give me a good slap lol. Which means I have to use sos then before I fight you I had to use IP :( You must have had lots of end pots! I would have figured you would have been ooe for that fight thats why I waded in instead of mezzing and getting my end back. Then I totally forgot to use my stun in the fight lol, you stun me and its game over (just!). Anyway, well played. Must be nice to see the fight from my perspective. :)

V

valcyr

Originally posted by zYnc
Ailyssa the nightshade :p

The one in the end xD

valcyr: Ye AP2 very sexy :p

Hehe, you should try AP3. Life saver #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom