Could any good minstrels give me some Realm abilities which I should get,

thx for any help

Davined [Silver Serpents]

A

acei

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Mastery of Water is a must!
Don't be cruel :(

DO NOT get Mastery of Water whatever you do, it lets you swim 3% faster than normal and is totally useless....

SOS is a good one and every mincer should have it :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by acei
Don't be cruel :(

DO NOT get Mastery of Water whatever you do, it lets you swim 3% faster than normal and is totally useless....

SOS is a good one and every mincer should have it :)

And IP, for the love of god get it :)

O

Ocond

Aye, for a minstrel try getting SoS first (Speed of sound) Then save up for Purge, this will make you very usefull in a grp when mezzed to purge then de-mezz ur grp mates one by one.

later Ignore Pain is an option (100% health heal), maybe go in to passives, Toughness/Aug Con is good as more hits are always welcome.

If your saracen/thrust (not gimped imo) then maybe dodger is worth it too for the fang style based on evades.

Otherwise Aug Str to boost ur Weaponskill.

Have fun playing, and check http://www.camelotherald.com/realmabilities/minstrel.html for a full guide to what options are open to you.

Regards

L

Loth

SoS, IP, Purge , Avoid Pain.

SoS is a must and should be bought first. If you're gonna group a lot get Purge next - if you wanna solo a lot, get IP before Purge.

By 5L3 you'll have some nice abilities :)

O

old.m0000

k

sos first
then purge
then fa2
then when ur 4L3 decide if you want to swap purge for IP

either way by 5L3 you should have:

sos (bypass mez/stun/root/snare for 200% speed in combat for 30 secs) , fa2 (600-700hp heal, out of combat 15 min timer), purge (get rid of negative effects on you, including mez/stun), ip (full hp heal usable in combat - this one rocks - costs 14 points tho and u need fa2 for it (9 points).

then get some avoid pain (+10% per level absorb to your armour for 30 secs - v.nice ra) to 6L0 or so

then thats all the actives you generally need - now time for passives imo:

dodger, mob, mop, aug con, aug str (more wepskill), aug dex, aug acuity (cha), toughness (more hp)

F

-Freezingwiz-

SOS -> Purge -> FA2 -> IP -> Aug Con 3 -> AP2/3 -> passive stuff imo

u can always take some passive on the way while w8ing on the expensive ones, and the respec to them when u have enough RA points....

well that is my view

B

bob007

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
SOS -> Purge -> FA2 -> IP -> Aug Con 3 -> AP2/3 -> passive stuff imo

Have to agree with that, But i've gone aug con 3 - ap2 then i'll go for FA and IP

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
SOS so you can run away like a pussy ;)

Yeah you'll need to run like a pussy from the 2fg RG normally run :p

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
Yeah you'll need to run like a pussy from the 2fg RG normally run :p

:)

Yeah sure would be happy to see 16rg online at once.

M

mawina_HB

depends on whether U want to be a group mincer or solo.

Im pure group So I have gone:

SOS (10)
Purge (10)
Aug con III (1+3+6) and prereq for AoP
AoP II (3+6)
AoM II (1+3)

plan for
Toughness I (1)
FA I (3)
IP

If you solo you want IP earlier. You first 3 RA's will be SOS, purge and IP (23) - maybee even IP before SOS and purge?

Mawina

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by mawina_HB

If you solo you want IP earlier. You first 3 RA's will be SOS, purge and IP (23) - maybee even IP before SOS and purge?

Mawina

Nah... sos is always nice :D

it is like a Out of Jail Free card when u get jumped by more then 1 enemy u can´t beat :D (less time on pad in other words and it helps u a lot if u grp sometimes and even solo then u can get a bit away & Mezz u´r enemy if he have a stun imunity timer or so u can regain a bit hp and end :) )

L

Loth

SoS has to be first, then learn how to use it offensively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom