Minotaur Video

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
The more i see the more i think this new expansion is going to be crap and as usual mythic will get the class massively (And deliberately) overpowered so everyone buys LOTM and then nerf it into the floor a few patches later?

Sound familiar anyone?
What I remember reading about it I thought it looked they were just giving alb and hib a troll savage.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
none of the classes introduced to the game had absolutely no effect on my gaming, except savages and they only made me enjoy the challenge

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
that lil vid was actually pretty crap imo :/ Looked more like a promovid for DR in the first half and rest.. well.. cowlevel :/

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Looks fine to me. You can never tell how a new expansion will be until you play it.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
look to much like cows and not mtaurs, give them thicker heads and better looking horns and i can take it

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I´ll be too busy laughing my ass rather than messing / healing or whatever when there´s a group of cows running on two legs inc.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm not that impressed from the video. The interiors are very similar to the stuff you see in Catacombs, the minotaurs themselves look like cows, and the one wearing epic 50 armour looks rediculous. And whats with the droids ?

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
I'm not that impressed from the video. The interiors are very similar to the stuff you see in Catacombs, the minotaurs themselves look like cows, and the one wearing epic 50 armour looks rediculous. And whats with the droids ?

yeH guess we can redo the song "Cows with guns" to "Cows in epics"
anyone wanna record a movie and sing a bit :p

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think the game just looks so dated now. I didnt see anything in that vid that will sell this expansion to me.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/cowswithguns

SERIOUS, ppl who dig up stuff like this, is either totally insane, or got to much spare time which they should spend on my dishwash :)

Fun shit lol

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
My concerns

a) Minotaurs look bloudy awful -> like cows.
b) Minotaurs doesn't really suit the idea of three realms in an everlasting battle IMO. It sounds (and partly looks) too WoW-ish (used as a general term).
c) The movie sold fuck all to me. Just showed more PvE and cows in armour that no-one ever wears. People KNOW that WoW owns the PvE scene - so why not show PvP/RvR instead?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
knighthood said:
1th ? lol

I hope its November the 4rd tbh

april 1:st = fools day.... :p

Read: hoping its a big april fools joke....

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think its funny with all the moos is artis

Makes me laugh you all sit here slating every little thing that pops up, yes i agree not massivly impressed yet, but i, like many here, will still buy it

Also ppl moaning that it doesnt fit into the original plan of medieval etc but like everything the game is evolving and changing which means its adding some stuff that may not have been intended

I'm gonna stay on the fence for now, not dying to go get it but i know i will cause with this game if you dont have it you cant compete

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom