Minotaur stats

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Do you thinking would brake the mould and give the taurs extra starting points, as in all races at the moment have an equal number of starting points in there stats, what i mean is a troll and a luri have the same points just spread out into different areas, now i heve heard rumors of the taurs having something like 80 str 80 con 50 dex 50 quick from some people meaning they would have to have less points in unimportant stats that would make it all very unfair, surly mythic cant do this, even if you need certain relics to make the race it would just screw up everyone who does not have the expansion or happens to play a class that cannot a cow

personally i dont think they would do it and im not one to listen to wild speculation, but from all the crazy stuff that has happend to daoc as of late i fear the worst!

for instance when i first told my rl friend whos an old school daocer about the vampiir class he refused to belive me saying somthing like "your full of bs, mythic would never make anything that overpowerd"

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
How to start a rumour 101 kids.

Never gonna happen.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
mino.JPG

I hope this is either outdated or doctored if its gonna be like that live im am NOT happy!

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
hmm... I cant do a REAL cow...? Female is grayed out... You knows what this meens? I will have to make a tic cow (so it can have dress), call it: "Jane TheTransvestiteCow"

I dont think we will have to worry about minotaurs, they will die out by them selfs as there is no females... just give it a geneartion ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
playstylee > lil statdifferences tbh, I wouldnt worry much.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Shike, and the best play style it so quit playing daoc. Then you have nothing at all to worry about :p

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
im so gonna get Zahurs Crown with my minotaur, will be the pwn

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
im so gonna get Zahurs Crown with my minotaur, will be the pwn

rofl :p U gonna look like that trollshaman that runs around with zahurs :p

Eroa! bastid :p stop beeing so negative ^^ more GT's and you will be happier and you know it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom