Minotaur Query

Bahumat

FH is my second home
crispy said:
Might consider rolling a Minotaur BM with 15 str, 10qui and dw 2h malice and ml10 offhander xD

Do you think there is some sort of catch to this new race?

I heard the Mauler has access to a claw and a staff, i am guessing the Minotaur can Wield a 2hand weapon with the normal Base and Style dmg. But only 1 weapon thus ruining Crispy's idea.

They mention Earth Magic and other such things, do you think they will fight like Gandalf in the sense they have a 2hand weapon in their right hand for melee, and a 2hand staff in their left hand for spells?

But then they could be a new Vampiir type.

Also what classes do you tihink the minotaur can be? I dont think they could be a duel wield class as thats kinda silly. But then a Paladin with their uber defense, 2hand wpn with their shield together, plus the insane str makes an evil char.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
nvm the pictures r gone :(
but im sure it couldnt be a caster, and not a paladin, it could become 1 support class some of the 'fighter' type classes and the mauler :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
the "earth magic" gonna be the same as earth wizs have I hope! ;)

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Marchus said:
the "earth magic" gonna be the same as earth wizs have I hope! ;)
hmm yeh vampiirs with 2h dmg and bolts :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Would be earth base line... Not specc line :p

Anyone who gives a 2xer NS/DMGSnare and bolts make me cry... But then I'll end up rolling one anyway.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
They´ll prolly end up with cloth or leather anyways, so might aswell not roll one.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Svartmetall said:
A cow wearing leather...does no-one else see the inherent problem in this?

Do you think their RR5 is "Milk of D00m" where they make everyone's screen blurry in a 1500 pbaoe radious?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Throw "someone" a pm on irc for the screens.

And as someone said.... rpcow is going to get a whole new meaning.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
NOTHING is for sure atm.... evrything they say can change ... it was said on camelot herald.... they havent really playtested the class or the race yet... so this mean s they can nerf the 2h weapon in 1 hand thingy allso... or change the abils on the class.

its not even sure what classes can taurs come. guess we'll know when few beta stages go by. so dont take ENYTHING said 100% :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
A cow wearing leather...does no-one else see the inherent problem in this?
Apart from horner getting a stiffy and trying to shag it instead of killing it.....nope. (que the music from the Pink flamingo scene in police academy)!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Apart from horner getting a stiffy and trying to shag it instead of killing it.....nope. (que the music from the Pink flamingo scene in police academy)!

You mean the Blue Oyster bar.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Most likely the 'taur will be able to become different classes in each realm ( except the new class ofc ).

I wouldn't be shocked if goes something like :
Hero
Champion
Armsman
Merc
Warrior
Thane

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
RS|Phil said:
Most likely the 'taur will be able to become different classes in each realm...
Well, according to the screenie that got leaked, the 'Taur can be Mauler, Warrior or Zerk.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
Well, according to the screenie that got leaked, the 'Taur can be Mauler, Warrior or Zerk.

Alright, but my point is essentially that they'll make it so it can be different categories of classes in each realm. How else can Mythic keep up their imbalancing act? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom