minimum casting time!

C

calik

Hey all

I was just wonderin if its possible to reach the 2 sec limit on casting time without usin the proper RA? meaning can dex get u there... my DD has standard 2.8 sec casting time bein light eld :eek6:

If anyone knows how much dex affects CT i'd luv to know ;)

/Eilia

S

Spudgie

Every 10 dex gives you a 1% less casting time, upto a cap of 25%.

ie 250dex will shave 1 sec off a 4sec casting time.
3sec spell = 2.25 secs
2sec spell = cap casting time

Apparentley 2.0secs is the hardcap and no amount of RA's or dex increases will drop you below it. This is somewhat dubious, some people in the US with higher MotA levels says that you can go below this and achieve times of 1.5-1.75secs cast times. Still being tested though.

K

Kobold

Allways saied to be 2 sec. But allso heared it is possible to get it 1.75 or so too, so I'm not sure :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Seen log from a manachanter achieving 1.8s CT on his pbae... that was on prydwen. :p
BTW that's 1% for every 10 dex over 50 I think spudgie, so you get max effect at 300 (the cap on all stats).
That means you have a max speed on light spec dd of 2.1 secs at 300 dex.

O

oblivion_6

with my dex maxed out in grps with buffs my void DD takes just over 2 seconds and thats about 1 sec of the time and my bolts are about 2 secs faster which is handy

But i aint ever seen faster

S

Spudgie

Originally posted by Danyan
Seen log from a manachanter achieving 1.8s CT on his pbae... that was on prydwen. :p
BTW that's 1% for every 10 dex over 50 I think spudgie, so you get max effect at 300 (the cap on all stats).
That means you have a max speed on light spec dd of 2.1 secs at 300 dex.

Yeah Dans right, I was writing that from memory. Checked it properly now.

Users who are viewing this thread