Mini ML rush >TONIGHT< - ML6+...see within! (14th July)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well. I feel I have let down the community somewhat over the last few months having been very semi-active, but I have a free night tonight and therefore have decided to devote it to MLs! Wowsers.

After reading other thread and requests on IRC etc, The following will occur tonight.

We will start with ML6, and go up from there. I realise this will disappoint some, but there is someone elses rush coming up, and I will be doing the first post-cluster mass dual-server weekend rush when the servers merge!

6:30pm UK time (7:30pm CET), meet Volcanus haven for a 7pm departure on the mini rush.

We will do as much as possible, and continue until a) I get tired and need sleep, or b) we don't have enough to make it worthwhile continuing. Estimated raid times are below, in UK time.

ML6: 7:00pm (1hr30)
ML7: 8:30pm (1hr)
ML8: 9:30pm (1hr:30)
[getting risky here]ML9: 11pm (2hr)
[no chance!]ML10: 1am
Bed!!!! 2am.

Don't forget, these are ESTIMATES - raids will just carry on when last one finishes. If people follow my commands, we will BEAT these times. Bring theurgists/necros/anything that can help the raid if possible.

Ofc, if we get bugs etc and no GMs are contactable by me, will rearrange.

7pm UK time EXACTLY we leave from Volcanus haven for ML6.

/bg is on Panky.

Will explain lotto rules on the way.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
do u have to have all of ml8 inc pres to enter ml 9?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
do u have to have all of ml8 inc pres to enter ml 9?

Yes, but if there are problems like that for a lot of people, will do some dif MLs (assuming we even get that far, which I doubt).

Deathbloke

Banned
I missed 8.10 credit with my sorc last time cos I didnt have the pres. Do you think I could log him just outside of 8.10, then get /bg grantcredit 8.10 englishman?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
a) PRESTEPS ARE NOT REQUIRED - from this patch you can do the steps in ANY order, including pre-steps!!!!

b) If you want credit for 8.10, come to 8.10 and do it, help out.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i wil come just because i want mace of appollo to drop on ml6

:m00:

Zuul

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to all!
ty eggy for, once again, a very nice raid! :clap:

c u next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom