SWG:
CH/BE/Medic (Rebelbase)

A

Aoami

ownage, i like the quote about the wrist aswell

H

hercules-df

im stuck on stage15
it fucking took all of my 22 archers away, left me with 1 reparing dude and 1 mana pool guy, for ssome uknown reason. its not possible to get enough converted dudes in time to make some mana bombs or repair quick enough. NERF!!!!

O

old.Gillaien

This game is super easy :>

Got bored at stage 45 or so cause since stage 22 all I had to do was convert ppl

Some hints:

- once you can build archers, make 10 of them
- as for builders make 5
- as for mages make 10
- suicide bombers are a waste of ppl at the beginning
- convert all you can, it costs no upkeep
- with 30 mages you get the insta convert spell
- after every round you have to pay for your units with the cash you have left over from the round before, if that is not enough you loose units, so don't build too many on the start

At some point I ended up with 500 archers and 200 workers along with 300 mages, the archers kill everything anyway and if they get through the workers fix the doors in no time. My keep had 150k hitpoints which is far from what you need at all :)

H

heilel

NM, worked it out..
Currently on lvl 27 I think..
Monotonous, but I can't stop..:D

T

Teren

OMG! Got zerged by a big guy @ stage 17! How am i supposed to kill him???

H

heilel

Originally posted by The Archer
OMG! Got zerged by a big guy @ stage 17! How am i supposed to kill him???

You should have bought the Mana pool by then, that takes him out.

O

old.Gillaien

continued playing...

stage 49 now with 650 archer and summat :>

S

scalpy

Hmmmm how do I convert them then? I drop them into the castle (gently) and they just appear at the front gate!

H

heilel

Originally posted by scalpy
Hmmmm how do I convert them then? I drop them into the castle (gently) and they just appear at the front gate!

You click on the flag above the tower.
For example, if you want mages, click on the flag on the top left.
If you want archers, click on the flag on the bottom left.

Of course you need to buy a mana pool first for mages and buy Archer training for Archers first.

L

Lilla

It was fun till stage 19, now all I have to do is click the enemy suiciders.. they kill all the rest for me. :rolleyes:

N

)nick(

Ohh so the idea is NOT to keep lobbing the little guys high enough till they plummet down to a squishy death?

A

-ag-bometal

My archers do shit

how do let em fire ?

is there a help in there ?

what do all the buildings do ?

etc etc

K

kinag

Im stuck at lvl 14 Oo

One big grey/black dude comes and smashes my castle up, I got only 2 archers cause everytime I try to click on the mana pool flag or flag at all I dont get any wizards/archers, its annoying, help me :p

S

Sibanac

Game is pretty easy when you figure it out, get 1000 archers 100 wizzys and 10 repair dudes around lvl 25 and nothing will ever reach the castle :)

afk played till lvl 39 or so

G

Galewyr Dark

Originally posted by kinag
Im stuck at lvl 14 Oo

One big grey/black dude comes and smashes my castle up, I got only 2 archers cause everytime I try to click on the mana pool flag or flag at all I dont get any wizards/archers, its annoying, help me :p

build a monestry, drop people into the keep to convert them then when they appear under the keep health bar click on the flag you want them to go to.

ps on stage 48 :) i don't even have to play anymore i just press Ok and my 350 archers and 100 crafters do fine :)

C

Cabo-

stage 52 and ... yes the 700 archers did thier job :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom