Games Minecraft

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i have just sparked up a ftb infinity server currently me and a mate on it. Should be good for ten peoples or more.

If anyone is interested drop me a pm and i will give you the ip and put you on the white list

Cheers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What version? Vanilla or interesting?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No need for the facepalm. The only people I've ever seen or heard raving about Minecraft have been <12.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It gets very very complex with all the machinery interactions and power conversions and all.

Basic minecraft the kids playis good but all the pcmods make it very complicated

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It gets very very complex with all the machinery interactions and power conversions and all.

Basic minecraft the kids playis good but all the pcmods make it very complicated
Three on it now :). All 12 years old. We wish.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Twelve hours of thinking of a retort well spent.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you hadn't posted elsewhere in the meantime that argument might carry a bit of weight. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
aaaanyway.

I might pop on later in the month but I really want to 100% MGS5, then there is Fallout 4 and Uni assignments so probably won't have a massive amount of time!

Can you create mining operations like Tekkit (think it was called) ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you hadn't posted elsewhere in the meantime that argument might carry a bit of weight. :)

Two quick posts in unrelated threads after returning from a meal out/pub doesn't really count. But nice to see you are still keeping track of all my movements, makes me feel all fluffy inside.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
aaaanyway.

I might pop on later in the month but I really want to 100% MGS5, then there is Fallout 4 and Uni assignments so probably won't have a massive amount of time!

Can you create mining operations like Tekkit (think it was called) ?
It has mining turtles rather than the quarrys of tekkit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom