minecraft server not tekkit

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i know this is the FH MC forum but i tried tekkit and just couldnt get on with it so i eventually found a new server run by a friend of mine. and i thought if anyone else out there is in the same boat i could direct you to a new minecraft home. so please dont come over if you are happy on poags tekkit server

it runs classic minecraft various servers its not heavily populated 10-20 ppl when busy

http://www.ragnacraft.com/ heres the link if you are interested check it out

hope you dont mind me posting it just trying to help a friend populate his server if you take offence at the thread poag or chosen by all means remove it.
if nothing else its worth looking at the RCA server its very good

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
if FTB is feed the beast (id never heard of it till yesterday) then no they dont host one of those server types the admins and mods are very active and theres nearly always someone around to help if any problems

SMP 2 maps pve and a pvp map which run among other mods towny so there are active player citys the pvp system is very good
RCA is our adventure server its basically a lobby where you can access things like skyblock parkour and maze type maps its very good.
CREATIVE my current home as im building something quite big for our RCA server
TEKKIT lite ive not used it as im just not a fan of tekkit there is not alot of activity on that server.

Zede

Part of the furniture
wnna join somewhere with my 12 yr old nephew, but they have a no kiddies policy :( sounds good though.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well some things have changed since i made this post we have merged with another server unfortunately the policy is 15+ but there are some people under that age on the server i think if you can vouch for them and they are mature for their age (a good application always goes down well) they might allow it but i have little sway there i can enquire tho if you like zede it is a fantastic community always stuff goin on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom