Mine?

O

Ono

I know Ted got the first thread - but he cheats cos he creates them.

So is this one mine?

M

Moving Target

You wouldn't want this thread anyway, the games crap.

(No, I haven't played it)

K

*Kornholio*

I thought the first one was ok at best... hence my hesitation in downloading this demo...

P

Pte_J_Rhyan

Are you people smoking somin. IGI 2 Covert Strike will be Game of the year 2003. If you take the time to download it and then try it for a few hours "NOT 5 MIN" you will notice that its not "I qoute" Games Crap. Its infact an awsome game and when the full version comes out it will knock the socks of most FPS games including top games like BF1942 which is PISS.

IGI 2 CS is only a Beta Demo and the full version is due release 14 Feb in UK according to Amazon. It has a few bugs that will be fixed when the full version comes out. Why not take the time to download it instead of bitching about a game that you havnt tried or judging it on the first release wich wasnt even a MP.

Peace out...

Oh and will there be Bookable Servers for it.

D

Deady

It seems laggy and clunky, a bit like BF1942.

And you have to BUY weapons before a round. Which makes it feel a bit like a CS clone.

When playing the MP demo, i got that feeling that i get sometimes - "Hmmm this was designed to be a single player game"

R

rhyan

Yep Its a Beta, but it will be cool. If its laggy then you need to check your settings and your machine. Its nothing like BF1942 .....

Remember BETA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom