Mincer stealth

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Because of MoS is stealth viable for a mincer stilll?

:m00:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Absolutely. Even though those with MoS can easily spot you, there's still tons of other classes that don't get it. In fact, it only makes it easier for assassins with mos, not like a ranger/hunter stands much of a chance against a well played minser if he doesn't get range advantage. (unless he FZ, maybe, and he'd have to beat you to it :p) Also climb wall + safe fall!, escaping groups chasing you with speed 5, etc etc

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
I generally find it better to always be moving around at speed 5(never stand still) and then stealth when fg's/zergs are inc. Might be cause of my wierd spec though :)
21 stealth ftw :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Not seen many mincers in stealth tbh, mainly speeding about, maybe cause theres an archer/assasin at every corner which sees them miles off. :p

But stealth would still be nice vs visable classes.

Syri

FH is my second home
personally, i respecced back to my old spec, 50 instr, 39 slash, 18 stealth. Climb walls i never really found useful, only thing i really miss is safe fall. but i get seen just as much if i stealth, but now hit that bit harder in combat. best thing i can suggest though is to just see what you think will best suit your own playing style.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
I bet it's just a matter of time before Mythic makes MoS available to Minstrels as well.

Iwinstrel - Mythics lovechild :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom