Mincer Stealth

D

drunkenmonk

how does mincer stealth/abilities fare up to enemy stealthers, i plan to make my mincer have virtually next to no combat ability till 40 and just be grp support but i also plan major stealth for RvR <and counting BG> i know see hidden will still show me up probably as well as scouts r seen but would like some insight onto this, i notice i have distraction and safe fall/danger sense at 13 so far, do we get any other stealther skills?
any info much obliged, tactics for the win for once :p

Quarterstaff 50 friar <TDF>
Stealthsongs 20 Minstrel <Catholic School Girls>

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Most minstrel have the lvl 50 spec of 50 instruments, 30 slash, 30 stealth. I have noticed a big difference between my current minstrel stealth (30+14) and my scout stealth (34+16).
Having 50 stealth helps a lot, specially in the more crowded areas. 50 stealth means a fg can run over at normal speed and I have a chance to get away :) 44 stealth means they will see me if they make some effort to search for me.
Guess I need to rp transfer with Alpha a bit so I have 48 or higher :)
Regards, Glottis

T

tazzke

What he said...

but scout has camo every 10 min after every fight...so the chance to get uncovered with them by assasins is lower than it ever would be with a mincer with same stealth (with camo up of course)...

i got 31 stealth...+ items + rr i get around 47 now... and for "normal' groups i can stay hidden if they don't stand still right next/on top of me (happens A LOT a full group runs through me atl speed 5).

When facing assasins a mincer is easily found...but you got SoS i guess...or you team up with an infil...and if it is a smart SB he won't attack solo...cause atm mincers > sb's most of the time 1 vs 1 (notice the 1 vs 1 here....make up your own mind how much that happens).

i got 50 inst, 31 stealth, 29 slash spec...good for groups and good for stealthwars...
I was 50 instru 43 slash (didn't get lucky with autotraining this char) and that was also good...if you plan on playing in groups 100% of the time.

Oh safe fall ownz...always usefull...

S

Skaven

Originally posted by tazzke

Pain in the ass tho when u want to suicide off some stairs :(

J

jox

Originally posted by drunkenmonk
how does mincer stealth/abilities fare up to enemy stealthers, i plan to make my mincer have virtually next to no combat ability till 40 and just be grp support but i also plan major stealth for RvR <and counting BG> i know see hidden will still show me up probably as well as scouts r seen but would like some insight onto this, i notice i have distraction and safe fall/danger sense at 13 so far, do we get any other stealther skills?
any info much obliged, tactics for the win for once :p

Quarterstaff 50 friar <TDF>
Stealthsongs 20 Minstrel <Catholic School Girls>

fotm

N

NightyP

once he was a demi god 3 shotting infs :( now hes...well...look at him :)

O

old.Zorewin

lol yeah how the mighty have fallen har har sorry no sympety for you m8

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by tazzke
What he said...

but scout has camo every 10 min after every fight...so the chance to get uncovered with them by assasins is lower than it ever would be with a mincer with same stealth (with camo up of course)...

i got 31 stealth...+ items + rr i get around 47 now... and for "normal' groups i can stay hidden if they don't stand still right next/on top of me (happens A LOT a full group runs through me atl speed 5).

When facing assasins a mincer is easily found...but you got SoS i guess...or you team up with an infil...and if it is a smart SB he won't attack solo...cause atm mincers > sb's most of the time 1 vs 1 (notice the 1 vs 1 here....make up your own mind how much that happens).

i got 50 inst, 31 stealth, 29 slash spec...good for groups and good for stealthwars...
I was 50 instru 43 slash (didn't get lucky with autotraining this char) and that was also good...if you plan on playing in groups 100% of the time.

camou only protects against see hidden, nothingelse ^^

scout with lets say 45 stealth and camou up is just as easy to find for assasins as a minser is with 45 stealth.

L

Loth

34+15 stealth on my minst and only assasins ever uncover me (or archers using Truesight) so I just stay away from the obvious assasin campspots such as milegates.

High stealth has saved my arse so many times it's not funny and Safe Fall / Climb Walls are pretty nice abilities too.

Users who are viewing this thread