mincer pet charming troubles

B

barevoose

im a mincer n00b have 19 in instruments and my problem is that whenenver i charm a pet (even lvl 1s) they release from control and attempt to attack me after 5 seconds of charming andy help would be appreciated alot thanks

G

Gordonax

When you have a charmed pet, you can't do any other songs. So no mezz, no speed, no healing song. Are you trying to do any of those things?

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Gordonax
When you have a charmed pet, you can't do any other songs. So no mezz, no speed, no healing song. Are you trying to do any of those things?
yep, thanks for the help

G

Gordonax

No problem.

However, it's worth knowing that you can twist songs with charming: for example, hit charm, then a couple of secs later hit speedsong, then charm again a couple of seconds later, and so on. Using that it's pretty easy to charm a pet and run fast. Not so easy in battle though :)

O

old.Kerosene

Barevose,

If you're on about your mincer on Camlann then if you like I'll come and show you how I handle my pet. I think i've pretty much got it under control now and can mezz/speed and everything.

(That isn't a 'Come to camlann and I'll beat the bejesus out of you!' but a genuine offer.)
We can prolly group a bit if you have time and get some levels going.

Just PM me on BW with when you want to do it and I'll see if I can make it.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
We can prolly group a bit if you have time and get some levels going.

To get people to roll on Camlann, the residents are resorting to giving out free PL

O

old.Kerosene

I'm not a regular Camlann (highest is lvl 23), my main is on hib. I'm offering to group because friends aren't easy to find on Camlann.

R

rure_

Charming and twisting requires you to first charm a pet, hit run song, then face the pet and press charm again. After that you can twist liek Laila described. Thing is that everytime you hit your drum it takes 5% end. So you'll come to every battle ooe.

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by rure_
Charming and twisting requires you to first charm a pet, hit run song, then face the pet and press charm again. After that you can twist liek Laila described. Thing is that everytime you hit your drum it takes 5% end. So you'll come to every battle ooe.

You don't have to be facing the pet.. just have it targeted..

the second time you reapply the charm.. little musical notes appear above the mob.. but that's the only indication if it worked or not.

Ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom