Might try DAoC again so a few question..

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
While waiting for WAR im think to start DAoC again, my 1st char was on Hib Prydwen but then moved to Camlann and made a minstreal then to Mid Excal and rolled a few 50's then to classic and quit with a few PE to try Private but then they went to WoW and that just sucks. Anyways:

Where does everyone play?

Any new classes/updates?

Any old schoolers still play?

Best realm/class for soloing and for group?

BD still 1button ftw? and whats the QQ class/fotm class?

/Evulweebeastie

- English -

Resident Freddy
i just re activated on the US serevrs, paid 10quid or so for account open and about 25 to get DR/lotm access...

i quit 2 days after as i find it that boring now ;) so if u wanna buy my US acc lol :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
While waiting for WAR im think to start DAoC again, my 1st char was on Hib Prydwen but then moved to Camlann and made a minstreal then to Mid Excal and rolled a few 50's then to classic and quit with a few PE to try Private but then they went to WoW and that just sucks. Anyways:

Where does everyone play?

Any new classes/updates?

Any old schoolers still play?

Best realm/class for soloing and for group?

BD still 1button ftw? and whats the QQ class/fotm class?

/Evulweebeastie

Where?
Youll probably find most of us on Avalon/Lyoness cluster.

Any new classes/Updates ?
Well alot. First off, its rediculously easy to lvl to 50 nowdays, and when you get there its very easy to get a decently templated char. All in all if you have access to a buffbot account and /level command, starting from scratch on a new server, Id say you can get done and templated in about 1 week or so, if you choose your classes. (chanter + bot on hib, caba + bot (necro works too but its not a real rvr char) on Alb, SM + bot on mid)

Any oldschoolers?
Well there are a few of them around. Youll find them on quite alot on either realm on the german cluster.

Best class for soloing?
Well stealthers are ofc good, but on the german cluster the zergs are very strong and active so most longrange classes works. Warlock, runemasters, Eldrich, firewiz.

Best class for group?
Well any healing class is always good. Healers, shamans, clerics, druids, bards. Most casters still get group. And ofc the light tanks with charge get groups.

OP classes:
Well in the solo scene, BDs/Warlocks, Vampires/Eldrich, Heretics/Firewiz, are very popular and work well. vampire and hertics works without buffbots, and bd/warlocks are very strong high damage classes.

You also have Thanes/Valkyries nowdays who work well in most situations.

Hope that helped ya out mate!:)

/Charmangle

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Where?
Youll probably find most of us on Avalon/Lyoness cluster.

Any new classes/Updates ?
Well alot. First off, its rediculously easy to lvl to 50 nowdays, and when you get there its very easy to get a decently templated char. All in all if you have access to a buffbot account and /level command, starting from scratch on a new server, Id say you can get done and templated in about 1 week or so, if you choose your classes. (chanter + bot on hib, caba + bot (necro works too but its not a real rvr char) on Alb, SM + bot on mid)

Any oldschoolers?
Well there are a few of them around. Youll find them on quite alot on either realm on the german cluster.

Best class for soloing?
Well stealthers are ofc good, but on the german cluster the zergs are very strong and active so most longrange classes works. Warlock, runemasters, Eldrich, firewiz.

Best class for group?
Well any healing class is always good. Healers, shamans, clerics, druids, bards. Most casters still get group. And ofc the light tanks with charge get groups.

OP classes:
Well in the solo scene, BDs/Warlocks, Vampires/Eldrich, Heretics/Firewiz, are very popular and work well. vampire and hertics works without buffbots, and bd/warlocks are very strong high damage classes.

You also have Thanes/Valkyries nowdays who work well in most situations.

Hope that helped ya out mate!:)

/Charmangle

Cheers for that, what would you say I should roll bearing in mind I don't have a BB?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
poinltess without a bot or a cleric friend

Nah vamp heretic warden all work well without a bot, all 3 are ok classes to get grps with as well and ok solo

Heard maulers work similar to vamps over all 3 realms

- English -

Resident Freddy
Nah vamp heretic warden all work well without a bot, all 3 are ok classes to get grps with as well and ok solo

Heard maulers work similar to vamps over all 3 realms

well duh they all have self buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom