Might return to daoc..

Retrakith

Banned
hey guys, was just thinking of returning to daoc and probably rolling something like a wiz or merc, but defo alb (id have classic,si,toa)..

Would any of you be able to lend me some money/armor etc so I can get back on my feet?

P.S I did play for a few years as different alias chars, latest being Pingron 50 2h pala, but that got hacked and i cant reative it :(

i'd pay ya back once i got somewhere ;p

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
as far as I remember Pingron the 50 2hand paladin got traded in exchange for a camlann account

camlann not as fun as you thought it would be, and the guy you traded with doesn´t wanna switch back?

Retrakith

Banned
Addlcove said:
as far as I remember Pingron the 50 2hand paladin got traded in exchange for a camlann account

camlann not as fun as you thought it would be, and the guy you traded with doesn´t wanna switch back?

where did you get this information, seriously? i lost my account a while back, not sure how, but now i cant use it, says password or username incorrect...

any help appreciated

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dude you the origional ping? the one i used to grp with in AC
Eztequilla

Retrakith

Banned
Ezteq said:
dude you the origional ping? the one i used to grp with in AC
Eztequilla

yes.. wow.. that was a long time ago are you still playing?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i threw a paddywack and quit game cos all my old pals had either left game or traded their accounts <looks accusingly at ping> some without saying goodbye!!!!! anyhoo im usually mooching about fh so if you still after stuff gis a shout and i'll see what i can conjour up for ye xxx

Retrakith

Banned
hehe, i did not trade my account, Pingron meant a lot to me because it was my first level 50, meant a lot more to me then anyone eles 50, i am playing theurgist called Afrandor now, level 13, taking him to 50.. any help would be appreciated from and old friend like you, it is good to talk to you again, and sorry for not saying goodbye but i had no choice, i just got hacked and account was banned

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i'll keep an eye peeled for you see what i can russle up hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom