might be backish...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there fellow hibs:p
Been gone for a while as some know, and have been asking around a bit to get a feeling about the current status.
Seems many quit , and that numbers are a bit low.

Will not have as much time as i use to have to play, so was thinking of just activating one acc and maybe solo some with solamnus again.
But as many others as and wonder i also wonder if its really worth it. Not sure yet.
Started a new job and a new life so to speak so daoc isnt gonna have the same dominance as it used to have hehe.
Anyhow, i might see you around in a month time or so.
Tataa.
eb.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
But as many others as and wonder i also wonder if its really worth it. Not sure yet.

how can u wonder ?! ofc it's worth it , i'm there :D

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
be good to see you back m8y :)
np at all buffing you.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
welcome back in march time ill be running another ml rush :) although this time i may just spread it out over a week doing 1 a night instead of a weekend :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
welcome back in march time ill be running another ml rush :) although this time i may just spread it out over a week doing 1 a night instead of a weekend :)

nice to see you again old bean. You probably don't remember me with you having such a short memory and all ;p How are ya? :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
nice to see you again old bean. You probably don't remember me with you having such a short memory and all ;p How are ya? :p

are you asking him or me:p?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

thanx and yeh might be late feb or early march or something like that:)
Done most mls i need though, but then again prolly have one or two of the 13 characters that needs it still:p
eb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom