Midstock 2003!!!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Midstock 2003!!! 14th December!!

At the request of a few ppl now to hold another Midgard event, I have decided once again to try and work up a little enthusiasm from you miserable lot :m00:

Anyway, heres the plan:

Yet again we will be holding another auction of a variety of TG and other interesting items, with a view that the profits of which go to the relic upkeep funds. Also, as before the selling of crafted items will also be held.

Both myself and Ruathian have chatted about this, and hopefully 1 item from each TG raid will go into the auction, as well as bits and peices from anyone who cares to donate. Please donate generously all, its for the realm once again so think of the good of the whole.

Once this has raised a good amount of cash, then hopefully time allowing, we will move onto items ppl want to sell privately thru our system, with a % of the price going to the fund also.

Crafters will be welcome also, liek before an auctioneer will take your stock items for sale and offer them for sale.

Both auctions will be held in chat groups, in which may i ask that only bidders and the auctioneer are to speak in.

Hopefully like before we can make this a day of fun too, we hope to organise other events on the same day like a team dueling competition (more on that later) and the races we had before, which many seemed to enjoy, all for prize monies raised by an entry fee to the events.

Other ideas will come to light soon, the last Midstock we had was a major success and great fun for all except us auctioneers who gained a major headache from 4 hours of yelling :)

Anyone with suggestions pls speak up, and anyone with a flame pls dont, if youre not interested theres no need to comment.

As for what the cash is spent on? Well how about equiping the guards with uber crafted gear? And of course making sure our defences are 100% all the time.

Now a quick message to GOA: Guys, if you could work your magic in Mularn once again, that would be great, only this time can u make sure all the items are available (no feathers for sale last time) and the horse actually does something (like goes to and fro Svasud if possible?), all your help will be great :)

As far as a date is concerned, well Im hoping to aim for the 3rd Week AFTER the next patch, I will confirm that later on. Stay tuned.

One more quick message, This goes to all the Hibs and Albs, I ask you kindly not to take advantage of this in anyway, Im sure normal RvR will conitnue, and as in the past we have respected this kind of event, I sincerely hope you will maintain decorum. Many thanks in advance.

P

parcel

joust

shame mythic cant work there magic and give us the horses so we can have a joust ( yes i did type it as a new topic by accident feel like a complete noob) :p

R

raithian

you forgot the 4 man dueling match almost set the rules out onve there finalised ill email you them and we can start to get teams for it allready decided the wining teams will recive a min of 1p per person for wining that ill donate mysealf + more from a small fee maybe to enter should get the wining tweams about 2p each
+ maybe more depends on responce.

also i have 2 tg drops i no longer need that will be donated and from thursdays raid if ppl alow another tg drop will be colected

P

punj

i'll chip in with some cloth/leather armour sets,donated ofc m8

W

Whoodoo_RD

Re: joust

Originally posted by parcel
shame mythic cant work there magic and give us the horses so we can have a joust ( yes i did type it as a new topic by accident feel like a complete noob) :p
That would be good :)

Hadnt forgotten Ruath m8, just thought Id leave you to give your ideas for that.

Already I have volunteers for the auction, but anyone who wants to help, ill be posting closer to the time.

Thanx Punj m8, thats the spirit we need :) Ill be throwing in a 99% studded set myself :clap:

J

Jerelyn

will donate two 99% duskwood heavy Shod staves (lvl 51 ofc)
and two 99% duskwood heavy composite bows (lvl 51 ofc)

-Jerelyn
on behalf of Ambush, the legendary Fletcher

W

Whoodoo_RD

Ok peeps, the next patch looms upon us, as does the next Midstock.

Thanx greatly to Rauthian, we now have several TG drops and respec stones up for grabs in this charity auction. More items will be forthcoming thanx to his raids.

Remember, this is for the upkeep of our precious relics, so think and give generously.

Soon I will post a list of items already to go, and more will be added during the following weeks until the event.

Anyone wanting to donate crafted gear, or auction off other bits and peices will have the opportunity as well. Stay tuned.

C

chosen

i will donate some studded/chain myself got some 99% qual in stock!

I

Iri

Hey!

I've been trying to reach u ingame to donate a leftover from my last TG-raid but have had no luck so far, would be nice if u sended me a pm so i can get hold of u :)

G

galdora

Got a date yet?

I'll give away my LGM SC Services on one full set of L51 overcharged gear. Materials and time. Winner only needs to supply the gear.

M

Maghica

Count me in for some cloth/leather 99%
This sounds like a mucho-fun event

GOA please give us a Joust :clap: us ladies would be very gratefull

:merlin:

W

Whoodoo_RD

I am now hoping that the new foundations patch will add to this event, I have a couple of ideas that tie in with some things GOA have planned for this addition.

Fingers crossed peeps.

W

Whoodoo_RD

OK, I have set a date for Midstock 2003. As with last year, its Santa time.

December 21st is the last Sunday before xmas, and the time will once again be around 1400 GMT.

Stock for the auction has begun to build up (Thanx to Ruathian's TG raids!) and we have a few items ready to go. More details on what will come soon.

On this note, if anyone should see Vrek, can you ask him to contact me in game with the rest of the TG gear hes holding for us, I havnt seen him for a while, and would appreciate getting them into my auctioneer ready in plenty of time so ppl can see what else there is to bid on.

Also to Apoptygma Berzerk, sorry i forgot to collect your item m8, can u contact me in game also.

Anyone else who wants to donate TG or any MP drops to the fund is welcome to contact me in game (see below) to make a deposit.

Remember, all this goes to the relic fund - and despite having no relics atm (which I am sure will be put right real soon!) we still need to maintain the doors to a high standard in case we do go get em back :)

More to follow soon, and hopefully some other events too to make this more fun.

Vacancies:

The following vacancies will arise on this date. If you want to help on the day, let me know here or in game, but please dont say now if you are unsure, last year 3 peeps never turned up, but thanx to a few AB members (Rulke and Saxxoo you stars!) we pulled the event off nicely.

You must be prepared for up to 4 hours of typing!

Auctioneers: To help auction off items in 3 categories, 1) TG and MP drops, 2) Crafted items (perhaps this is best done by the donating crafters) and 3) Random junk that maybe useful to others who cant afford the main items.

More to follow.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Update:

Due to our GM being away on this weekend, I have decided to move the event forward 1 week, so make a note in your diary for

Sunday 14th December @ 1400 GMT

V

VVatchh

Originally posted by raithian
you forgot the 4 man dueling match almost set the rules out onve there finalised ill email you them and we can start to get teams for it allready decided the wining teams will recive a min of 1p per person for wining that ill donate mysealf + more from a small fee maybe to enter should get the wining tweams about 2p each
+ maybe more depends on responce.
Give more info please :D

D

dubaxterdrakora

Hello me Old m8 Whoodoo

You can count on MaidMarrions assistance again this year
just let me know what you want me to do within reason:)

Pm me on MaidMarrion/Dubaxter/Zahlen/Gridnaen

Cyas

W

Whoodoo_RD

Thanx for the support those of you putting forward.

However to date the number of drops I have has not really done justice. I still want to run this event, but it does seem that my main source of material from TG raids has gone very quiete due to him decorating his house in fairies.

I will keep you posted as to any further info, and when i get my cable connected tomorrow, ill let you know what items I do have.

I have spoken also to Vrek, who has a few items from a dragon raid that he wants to auction too, so if you see him on your travels, ask hi to contact me in game :)

Hopefully this event will be as good as the last, now we just ned them relics :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by VVatchh
Give us some info bout the 4-man duels :)
Ask Ruathian - thats his department :) still waiting for the rules myself.

W

Whoodoo_RD

After taking stock of this event, its timing is a bit off. At present I have very few drops to go towards the auctions :( So i have decided to hold off Midstock until January, when we have all got over the housing thing.

My appologies to all, but this event will happen in January, after a few more TG raids, Ruathian will be posting details of how drops will be allocated to the event.

Im sure however many things will still be going on, like the footy match :)

If however ppl do have decent items (pref TG and MP stuff) then please contact me in game, I will still be collecting.

R

raithian

ok i finished the fairy colection now got 24 of em think thats all so ill start new raids next week and try and get you a few more drops.
i still got some drops that i bought and forgot i had so bought again il hand em to you when i can.

as for the 4 man dueling tyring to get goa to sort it out but it seams its not posible at present to implement it into the game its still being looked at the rules are set once i get told its avalible ill post the rules

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Kindar
Someone being seriously bored to bump a sticky thread? :-P

oww, didn't notice the thread was sticky :p :rolleyes:

... please do entertain me tho, 'cuz I actually am bored :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom