Mids!

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all Mids im reforming an old rvr guild from scratch so looking for dedicated Pvp players that got time to do it all again, it mostly goes a lot faster to go through toa with a fg then everyone for themself. Says itself doesn´t it? That´s why you can join as lvl 50 also but you´ll need to at least help out with toa etc.
The goal with this fg will be most for sieges and stuff, but will also move around some.

-Moderna to 50
-Get Artis again
-Lvl artis again (wich has Become much easyer in this patch)
-Do this as a group from Start to the End.
-And Mls(fyi so boring, we have some help from some ubah raid leaders though) uke:
-The guild will addapt to current rvr status segie etc.

The setup we´re aiming for atm to fill is:
Healer 44 pac 31 mend ml10 sojo
Healer 37 aug 39 mend ml10 sojo
SM 50 sup 20 dark ml10 convoker/stormlord
SM 50 sup 20 dark ml10 convoker/stormlord
RM 48 rc 22 dark 11 sup ml10 convoker stormlord
Thane something ml10 battlemaster
Shaman BB specc ml10 Perfector
Bonedancer ml10 banelord

If theres Ppl intresting in this plz Pm me on this forum. I will talk to evryone that aplys and from there on forming this group.
ps:this will be 99% rvr guild that Including helping mid (zerg) in keep warfare.

:cheers:

Funkybunny

Banned
will you start a pl grp so ppl can join if they are lvl 20? if so im signin up for a bd spot :) (she is lvl 24) :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
will you start a pl grp so ppl can join if they are lvl 20? if so im signin up for a bd spot :) (she is lvl 24) :p
yes i will start a moderna group if thats the case :>

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
RM, Pac Healer, SM or Thane here. Take a pick.

I'm also in for the moderna sessions. Can /level 20 ofc :]

Keep me/us posted.

edit: Had a RR6 thane on US servers, so experience wise I'd be best as a thane :cheers:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be interested in an SM spot I think, not sure yet.

atos

Fledgling Freddie

atos

Fledgling Freddie

Brite

Banned
in my experience you will want to start at 50, i dont think people will be able to take lvl others to 50 aswell as getting artis and MLs

best off if everyone starts at the same level be that 50, or 50 and twinked, i think its best to start off twinked beacuse one person can slack off or complain and the whole thing can start to fall apart just beacuse of one person, just a warning, pick your people wisely..... btw trollum smells you might wanna avoid him :p

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
This sounds like a good idea, i would like to sign up for the aug/mend healer ..
All my RvR experience is with offensive characters want to try a defensive/healing character .. I can only /level to 20, haven't been bothered to roll a healer with the lvl'ing up status that was in 1.70, (can't find grp etc)
So.. like i said sign me up, aug/mend healer ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
wtf? Postfarm, I could go for the thane spot too unless the guild forms a group.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I would of thought the shaman would be FOTM specc.. You know, insta interupts, diseases, dots, end 5, last heat [iirc] resist and yellow speecs and a red brain buff..

Eh well ;o your choise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom