Mids.............

D

djohn2001

I hate you mids yopuo and your infernal Zerging through emain....

your evil and especialy oldluri, sinsiter your group the other day in emain was just farming us like lawn mower :(

but oldluri my hat off to ya was a good 1 V 1 we had for a little time their :D

hope to fight you again soon on the battlefeild.

S

Skrad

First it was stamp collecting, then trainspotting. Now, the new hobby of choice is counting the zerg whine threads that appear every single day. No, I don't support zergs, but <YAAAAWWWWNNN> :m00:

A

_anarky_

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine djohn2001?

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Sarnat
Hmm... LoE guy posts a whine about zerg :eek7:

Hmmm... a mid whining a bout a zerg.....

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
Hmmm... a mid whining a bout a zerg.....

Hmmmm....... an Alb whining about zerging....

etc etc etc, you get the picture. Like it or not, every guild, realm, player zergs from time to time. (by choice, by accident or just because 3 other fg's are tailing you)

M

mid-sinister

We wernt zerging, we were 1fg running alone. And yes we made some nice rp

E

eynar

Albs accusing Mids of zerging? That's like Freddie Mercury accusing Vin Diesel of being gay...

C

Cavex ElSaviour

like i said, they are both........... wait a second..

K

Kahland

Originally posted by eynar
Albs accusing Mids of zerging? That's like Freddie Mercury accusing Vin Diesel of being gay...

Vin Diesel is gay fyi, havent you read the news????

(And no this is not a joke he _IS_ gay) :)

(And no this is not just a joke because i hate him, he's a cool actor tho xXx sucks, but he IS gay/homosexual/battyboy call it whatever)

L

Luri

hehe yeah we had a mega ZERG of 1FG ;)

it was a realy nice day for some RvR got lots of RPs that night

and i hope to fight u some day again =)

D

djohn2001

Well i know their was just 1 group with you luri but not the other 5 groups i ran into.

but you group was blody well organised. with at least 2 BD's.

M

mid-sinister

Lots of mids dont realise the power of bonedancers in group rvr, even lots of VNwhiners claim they suck, we find we always do well with 2-3 bonedancers though. (we did well considering our shaman was level 39, and our healer was level 46)

T

Thorgald

Hmmm. well... the problem as i see it is the constant camping of amg/mmg, ppl must go thru there if they wanna get anywhere and if theres a enemy realm camping it theres bound to be a zerg there sooner or later....... so if there were alittle less campilg milegates and alittle more roaming around ppl wouldent HAVE to flock up at amg/mmg into a megasuperhuge zerg, that the enemy brought upon themself by camping milegates.. ;) give ppl room and u wont get zerg..... :)

owell.. thats just my point of it....

D

djohn2001

Originally posted by mid-sinister
Lots of mids dont realise the power of bonedancers in group rvr, even lots of VNwhiners claim they suck, we find we always do well with 2-3 bonedancers though. (we did well considering our shaman was level 39, and our healer was level 46)

lol you did blody well m8 we had all 50's in my group and we were still goin g down way to fast. ppl say that BD's are Gimped then i say lol to them cause their are only 3 classes i hate in RvR they are warriors champs and BD's cause i cant solo them :(

id say BD's need a nerf and they are certanly not gimped.

T

Thorgald

NAAAAH!! BD's dont really need a nerf.. those insta taps are like HUGE mana drainers.. :)its not like u can solo a FG enemies :)
one MAX 2 if ur REALLY lucky :) but usually ur OOP after one even lvl eneny :)

E

eben

Originally posted by mid-sinister

Which is precisely why one of the followinf will happen:

(a) more and more mids roll supp BDs. Albs and hibs quit in disgust leaving mids with nobody to kill.

(b) BDs get "brought into line"

Bet you (b) will happen.

I've played mid and alb to 50 and was pleased to see mythic fix the uber necros in the interests of a fair fight. Same should happen to BDs.

Of course I don't want to see BDs become a bag of shite, but you do have to ask questions when virtually everyone specs the same, when BDs can engage 2 red mobs and still survive whilst killing 2/3 albs/hibs, and when talentless players flock to roll this class.

M

mid-sinister

Bonedancers dont all spec SUPP just because it is good, its because it is the only viable spec, the other specs just suck.

Users who are viewing this thread