mids spec af buff

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
notice today mine botts red spec aff is overwrited whit yellow one.
other mids notice same?

happend in TOA/aerus

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Happens all the time, so guess its a bug. You are damned if you do buff af, and damned if you dont ^

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Yepp, lower ones overwrite the higher ones and vica verca. Probably a bug.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
best bug ever tbh, easy way to piss off ppl with spec af bots. cast yellow spec af on em after they port :m00:

C

Carss

a quick relog to bard, go round spec af buffing all the zerging idiots and then go log :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Have a /20 healer griefbot with grey con AF.

Sure it's not yell AF with 25% buffbonus overwriting red buff with 0% buffbonus, dunno if that'd do it?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Silly bug but not the only one i've noticed with the spec af healer's got last patch. Anyone else noticed their conc list goes nuts sometimes thinking you have got someone buffed still even tho they died and released and want it again? Also sometimes when someone dies who had the spec af buff originally it "transfers" to other npc's or mobs (in my conc list) - had it on a alb guard the other day when the original person died. I have to manually cancel the buff to free up conc to give it to them again - that one's annoying too :(

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
The same issue exist with bard AF buff, not sure on cleric will check that later.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Silly bug but not the only one i've noticed with the spec af healer's got last patch. Anyone else noticed their conc list goes nuts sometimes thinking you have got someone buffed still even tho they died and released and want it again? Also sometimes when someone dies who had the spec af buff originally it "transfers" to other npc's or mobs (in my conc list) - had it on a alb guard the other day when the original person died. I have to manually cancel the buff to free up conc to give it to them again - that one's annoying too :(

yep, notice once mine healer had "buffed" some forresters or what those ani shrooms are called, + persons i didnt know.
hmm thou this happend last weekend when bot was in briefine, never seen pve areas, no idea if happends yggdra/uppland.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
I doubt it, the cleric af buff has been around for ages?

this bug has been in albion for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages as i know of atleast. conc window fucking up, lower levels overwrite etc etc, just mid and hib that got it now also coz they got spec af :D

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Have a /20 healer griefbot with grey con AF.

Sure it's not yell AF with 25% buffbonus overwriting red buff with 0% buffbonus, dunno if that'd do it?

well, my bard's red spec af with like 23% buff bonus got overwriten by yellow one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom