Mids in emain this morning

Corran

Part of the furniture
you may out number me 10 to 1 but im having a laugh.. the pk camping was a bore but now you moved away a bit it means i can get a pet and die with company :)

Just be glad your not in my alliance, the sorc vs zerg spam is endless :cheers:

Corran

Part of the furniture
have to just add.. how mean are you? setting up an ambush at amg just for little old me when i just mezzed, hugged and ran away time before :(

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
have to just add.. how mean are you? setting up an ambush at amg just for little old me when i just mezzed, hugged and ran away time before :(
Everyone hates to get hugged by Male Inconnu :< Next time /wave instead of mezzing, /slap instead of /hugging and die instead of running away, that will keep Twolls happy, FYI!

Corran

Part of the furniture
well... i did laugh at heheyougotboned when i mezzed him when he was along.. then ran away. Then next message was "heheyougotboned was just killed by Mona" had to laugh at that. Fear my mezz

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
well... i did laugh at heheyougotboned when i mezzed him when he was along.. then ran away. Then next message was "heheyougotboned was just killed by Mona" had to laugh at that. Fear my mezz
I bet that's good enough reason for Heheyougotboned to make this kind of quality thread, tbh :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
you mean i may get a heheyougotboned thread?

then my dreams be complete.. honest :p

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

If you won't get your Heheyougotboned whine thread I'll make a whine thread about it :)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:

Yeah, you would probably be mentioned in that thread but the point in that thread would be that Alb= easy-mode, BD is challenging class to play and Mids never zerg.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
been reasonably fun this morning .. watch the mids camp amg, watch corran run in, watch him die, watch the mids return to amg .. repeat :p

Though got a few when ppl run off o/ Silly rr3 warriors that think they can take an inf with purge up :p

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
well i can only say....

MID zerg at amgE----will u retards never stop

and ofc our uber skilled Bd is among them :)

and he managed to die to one inf while 10 mids where behind him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom