Mids in emain, a general thanks for playing way you did today

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Short and sweet, /salute those mids BO/Mael and others who did not zerg and did not cfh tonight. Know some stealthers zerged us, but have to applaud when had some fun scuffles with the single groups, odd adds and hearing 80ish mids emain.

Fair's fair, respect when earned. :)

Aussie

Banned
damn you're tough
sleep.gif

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Did you yell that at the Lynx matriarch?
I understand your frustration but yelling FUCKERS?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Have to fully agree with Tuorin was very good fun. Only got added on twice on a whole evening. Hope more of this is possible soon.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Usually we try to avoid adding, but some people's attitude just makes one want to add nonetheless, just in spite. Forinstance the attitude Valgair displays on that screenie.

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
well after explaining the meaning for 234353453 times and asking politely for 647563435 times people stop being friendly when you zerged hibs for the 3536474 time which means they dont come back which means rvr for ALL Mids in emain is screwed for the entire evening

we saw hibs several times and didnt fight them once , its funny you have to avoid figths but population on prydwen is so low atm that you have no other choice if you want something more then chasing albs stealthers between apk and amg

Aod and sometimes a hib group and thats pretty much all thats left to fight

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
hehe, someone said that to me, I'd make a point of fucking up their fights.

Stick to the cocksuckers grp for the next week and he might learn some manners.

Mael, 50th ment.

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
last time we went odins we waited 1 hour+ for a fight , then killed a low rr hib grp which ofc logged
rather have 2 fights on an evening in emain then :m00:

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
nah it wasnt bad middies added on us when we were killing albies nad then 2nd time when we were pveing with guards shame on u :D
nah j/k was fun :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
such leet attitude there Valgair ,no wonder you get many adds calling others random fuckers :eek6:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Tuorin said:
Short and sweet, /salute those mids BO/Mael and others who did not zerg and did not cfh tonight. Know some stealthers zerged us, but have to applaud when had some fun scuffles with the single groups, odd adds and hearing 80ish mids emain.

Fair's fair, respect when earned. :)

stop chain grappling my zerk then :mad:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
So I guess the not so opted groups / randoms must leave every fight they see so they can get squised later on by good groups from alb/hib. Try see it from their pov, they gotta get rp's some way... Its the "leet" attitude - yes they can have fun fights fgvfg and most likely will win alot of those - random groups will perhaps also get alot of fgvfg fights but get farmed alot
Drop the elite attitude please and try see it from other pov's than yourself please..

When SC has its GG out we also try not to add on other fgvfg fights. Why? Cause we know we can still win ( well once in a rare while.. ;) ) or at least have some ok fights versus other opted groups. Shouting bs like that just makes me sick tbh.. :(

/edit Oh and good to hear Hibs had fun last night :D

Ucallme

Banned
tbh, if you guys want RvR why not attack Relic Keeps. Your bound to get Action 99% of the time.

Also keeps the enemy active :p

Amphrax
Ucallme

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
oh ok so if youre not that good just add on everything and make the hibs log :m00:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
or could it be add on everything and perhaps get some rp's? Or dont add and get farmed later when you meet the same group? For opted groups I think its great that you try not to add on other fgvfg fights, but give the random ppl a break for crying out loud.. they gotta get rp's some way as well.

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh i can see valgs fruistration but dont know how long his grp had been in emain, it was the first fight his grp had against our hib grp that took some putting together hence it running fairly late into the evening so for it to have the hell zerged out of it might have dinted hibs morale alot and either made some if not all log, was a gritty hib grp and we just thought 'was mid side mmg thats bound to happen', i had a sneaky feeling when we were all lying dead that valg was a little unhappy :p and for those that whine about hibs should go other frontiers, thats your parogative and i think we got the message that its what you like to do most nights now stop pointing it out on every thread. :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Kraben said:
or could it be add on everything and perhaps get some rp's? Or dont add and get farmed later when you meet the same group? For opted groups I think its great that you try not to add on other fgvfg fights, but give the random ppl a break for crying out loud.. they gotta get rp's some way as well.

rps now! care about the fact that getting a few rps once will mean no enemys the rest of the night later!

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hum nice t osee non adding fights but tbh as some others said with that attitude i would prefer to "fuck" up fights.

imo i pay for the game, ill fight whoever wenever as i have always said and lame attitudes like aint gonna stop be playing like i want.

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
hum nice t osee non adding fights but tbh as some others said with that attitude i would prefer to "fuck" up fights.

imo i pay for the game, ill fight whoever wenever as i have always said and lame attitudes like aint gonna stop be playing like i want.

Wasnt the hibs fault if you took offence to what valg said, but i guess we are the enemy, you just run the risk of having nothing to fight, your choice :(

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
rps now! care about the fact that getting a few rps once will mean no enemys the rest of the night later!

So what are the random ppl in rvr supposed to do then? Dont go out to rvr? They cant add on anything as its against the good rvr groups codec, and if they dont they gonna get farmed by the good rvr groups from the other realms? Come on... :mad:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Tirfo said:
Wasnt the hibs fault if you took offence to what valg said, but i guess we are the enemy, you just run the risk of having nothing to fight, your choice :(

if you want to log after dieing to adds etc try asking him not to use that lame language...you really think him saying thats gonna stop someone?? its just gonna infuriate someone even more and make them add even more.

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
if you want to log after dieing to adds etc try asking him not to use that lame language...you really think him saying thats gonna stop someone?? its just gonna infuriate someone even more and make them add even more.

Got a bit of a problem doing that 'Valgair yells something in a language you do not understand'....he's in your realm not mine :D

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
all thanks to me! (almost)
didnt go as planned all times tho:
http://bajs.mine.nu/pictars/daoc/dont_add.jpg ><

No wonder daoc is dead.. you guys complain there is nothing out to fight and if a random group do move out they get cursed bye there own realm bye players that think they are elite.. sad real sad.. Only time i see a add as something sad is the fullgroups running around that jumps in on one on ones..

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Tirfo said:
Got a bit of a problem doing that 'Valgair yells something in a language you do not understand'....he's in your realm not mine :D

pfft excuses :p i meant ask him or here or irc or somethin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom